Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I fucking hate it so much. I wish I could endlessly distract myself fully like I used to, but it's getting more difficult as the reality of my life sets in; Not to mention it isn't sustainable. Tho it's possible I'll be pleasantly surprised, and I can live like this until I die, I'd just be alive to keep myself distracted from my own life. At that point why don't I fucking kill myself.

I'm at the age where I'm supposed to enter society, and mother says, "Think about your future" almost every day. Yeah, I do, and I wish she didn't remind me about it, because I just get more-and-more blackpilled. Can't she shut tf up!

But she'll only accept the "correct" answer, even when it's BLATANTLY wrong. Parents expect me (in a more abstract sense) to "follow in their footsteps", when those got paved over and had a whole-ass amazon warehouse built over them. Fucking boomers.

She doesn't actually want me to think about it, she wants me to just move forwards even if it's a damn cliff.

Really? You expect me to just have faith in this society, that'll consume me, just to spit me out all-used-up? stfu!

Reactions: r00man and User00
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I do agree with you in the sense that existence in itself is suffering, and that it's unfair and cruel for us to be forced or encouraged (or both) to stay here.

I will ask though, what on earth does "blackpilled" mean?

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I do agree with you in the sense that existence in itself is suffering, and that it's unfair and cruel for us to be forced or encouraged (or both) to stay here.

I will ask though, what on earth does "blackpilled" mean?
It originated from incel forms, supposedly a progression of the redpill, where you understand the world, but its horrid and inevitable.

I've appropriated the term for my own, there's no relation to incel or manosphere ideology when I use it. They've took the whole pill thing from some movie anyways.

Urbandictionary says:
"When you believe there is no way out of a problem."
Yeah, this is true, but it being rooted from reality, awakening from illusion is a big part of it. The usage of "Blackpill" will become much more common and broad, as it's the best word for people to use, as the "mass-blackpilling" approaches.

Reactions: bloberta