• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
I think the biggest conflict of my life these past two years were trying to decide whether I wanted to live or die. A strange euphoric feeling consumed me once I realized I wanted to ctb. I've been depressed and suicidal for years. Hell, I was a member of the original subreddit. In 2018 I posted a goodbye message and attempted suicide. My method was drowning to death. Obviously it didn't work out. I wanna get it right this time. I'm not gonna share my new method but I believe it's good enough. There is one thing I want to do before I go, I really wanna go on a date. It's not even about sex, I just wanna vibe with someone. For years I've had very low self esteem and pretty much convinced myself that I was hideous and scum of the earth. I actually still think that now, but I'm feeling.... good. It's strange .