• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dash_

dash_

Dec 31, 2021
People can fill in here if they want, but I'm unsure of what to do before dying. I can't really think of anything. Except, I would want to eat a nice fish before doing it. I'm not sure why, but eating fish always makes me happy. What about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, thebelljarrr, tary and 2 others
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
kill ppl you rlly hate who you think deserve it? since you're gonna ctb you can't be punished for it anyway

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, tiny alligator : >, world is unfair and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Go traveling

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, bussy, user127679866 and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Skydiving

Reactions: itsover246, user127679866, Traveller12724 and 1 other person
E

Enga

May 27, 2024
Is there even a reason to do anything if it ends either way?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LostinTime24, CelestialDiana and 10 others
dash_

dash_

Dec 31, 2021
kill ppl you rlly hate who you think deserve it? since you're gonna ctb you can't be punished for it anyway
Can't relate. Nice try with the bait though.
I haven't really ever been able to understand hate. Do you actually have people you hate?
Because when we realize our actions carry on even after we die and how every action no matter how small causes a ripple effect like a stone being tossed in a puddle, then understanding hate for what it really is becomes very obvious and there's no place for it in life.
Go traveling

Go traveling

Skydiving

Is there even a reason to do anything if it ends either way?

Backpacking would be nice for traveling in high country.
Sky diving? Really? You would do that?

As for a reason, I guess it depends on perspective. Some people just don't care.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I haven't really ever been able to understand hate. Do you actually have people you hate?
to clarify its not something im planning on doing or suggest for you, but some ppl may be driven into ctbing bc of awful ppl in their lives, so ig in that circumstance might as well kill them anyway. its at least better than only paying with your life for their terrible actions while they walk away without any harm. of course many ppl dont fall under this category so it wouldnt apply to everyone

Reactions: mi_ba_
H

Hvergelmir

May 5, 2024
to clarify its not something im planning on doing or suggest for you, but some ppl may be driven into ctbing bc of awful ppl in their lives, so ig in that circumstance might as well kill them anyway. its at least better than only paying with your life for their terrible actions while they walk away without any harm. of course many ppl dont fall under this category so it wouldnt apply to everyone
I have a lot of empathy for this, but have yet to see a single example of it actually contributing to anything good.
It seems to me that it only contributes to hysteria, government control, and even more suffering.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Can't relate. Nice try with the bait though.
Because when we realize our actions carry on even after we die and how every action no matter how small causes a ripple effect like a stone being tossed in a puddle, then understanding hate for what it really is becomes very obvious and there's no place for it in life.

Backpacking would be nice for traveling in high country.
Sky diving? Really? You would do that?

As for a reason, I guess it depends on perspective. Some people just don't care.
I guess I want some crazy adrenaline rush before I go

Reactions: Catch-22 and world is unfair
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Maybe not murder. But definitely some brutal revenge.
I have a lot of empathy for this, but have yet to see a single example of it actually contributing to anything good.
It seems to me that it only contributes to hysteria, government control, and even more suffering.
Hysteria and suffering will be my legacy.

Reactions: divinemistress36
dash_

dash_

Dec 31, 2021

I only agree that things of late involving certain people have definitely influenced me to follow through on dying, this time. Especially if my sister is gone too. I have no idea how I will get to her in time now.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It's different for everyone but here is my list:

Drugs:

- try shrooms
- try DMT/Ayahuasca/changs
- try acid at a psych festival
- try Bufo
- try mescaline
- try salvia
- try MDMA
- try weed

Entertainment:

- Play 1 or 2 videogames you wanted to play but didn't

- Go to a theme park and have fun in the rides

Travelling:

- There are many places so just pick somewhere half-decent to go

Food:

- Decent food maybe a big vegan pizza + icecream

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, world is unfair, bussy and 2 others
FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
Listen to your favorite album and eat something delicious. Go somewhere nice, like the beach or a forest.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22 and world is unfair
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Eat nice food and say thank you to people who were with me in my last days

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22 and QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I've just been reliving the glory days of my youth. Rediscovering the music I listened to when I was a kid, a teen, a younger adult.

Spending more time reading and writing a bit here and there.

Listening to a lot of music. Enjoying art. Looking at nature. Realizing how beautiful the world is and will be without me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Catch-22, jiaaa_02 and leap_from_life
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I really wanted to see an aurora. I got lucky during the geostorm. It sort of felt like the Universe giving me a sign that I should CTB.

M

MonroeSummers

Jan 30, 2022
I appreciate the offerings, what if you don't want anything. Life has taken the taste out of your favorite meal, songs don't connect. Just want nothing, I have gotten more comfortable to entertain the thoughts. I daydream often about what comes after this life. I hope for nothing, just a void, no emotions, no thoughts, not being converted to energy, or atoms. Just nothing light forever gone, the blackness of space, empty unflinching not existing, just nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and thealteredmind
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
before cbt I want to finish composing my final album. it's going to be around 2hs... too damn long lol, I hope I finish it.
then I have to publish a couple tricks, maybe a course or something like that.

other than that... there really aren't things I WANT to do, because I lost enjoyment from everything. I just enjoy food, just a little. so I would keep going once a week to eat the best ramen that I know while high as fuck. 🍜

Reactions: Catch-22
mi_ba_

mi_ba_

Jun 10, 2024
On the day that I CTB, I'm gonna shower, do my hair and makeup, clean my room, eat something yummy, then do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catch-22
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I hate all humans I don't gaf about their race religion or color I just hate humans
Listen to your favorite music

damienlerone

damienlerone

English or Spanish...
May 5, 2024
I want to go on a helicopter before I die, and skydiving ofc, and see the auroras too, climb a mountain, learn a random language, go horseback riding, swim with dolphins, see a whale, see a shark, go on a hot air balloon, cliff jump, go on a cruise, go to an isolated island, travel to the grand canyon, see the planets and moon on a really big telescope, be an extra in a film, tell someone my story, ride a camel, plant a bunch of trees, write a novel, be someones mentor/teacher, teach someone how to read, spend a night in a haunted house, sleep in the grassy plains under the stars, overcome my fears, donate a large sum to charity anonymously, fart on a train really loudly and admit it was me, go sailing, make a hole in one, message my number neighbor, prank call people again, motivate someone, learn to juggle, learn to write cursive, complain to my hearts content, drive across america, shower under a waterfall, stay up the whole night dancing and singing, fall deeply in love, send a message in a bottle, make a time capsule, grow a really really santa clause long beard, rent a penthouse, learn to roller blade, learn to ice skate, watch a rocket launch in person, throw a huge party with 50+ people, run wild in nature, stand on top of a really risky highrise

I have more but i think i should stop💀
I don't think im dying any time soon💀💀💀

• Hugs
Reactions: jiaaa_02 and Catch-22
dash_

dash_

Dec 31, 2021
I want to go on a helicopter before I die, and skydiving ofc, and see the auroras too, climb a mountain, learn a random language, go horseback riding, swim with dolphins, see a whale, see a shark, go on a hot air balloon, cliff jump, go on a cruise, go to an isolated island, travel to the grand canyon, see the planets and moon on a really big telescope, be an extra in a film, tell someone my story, ride a camel, plant a bunch of trees, write a novel, be someones mentor/teacher, teach someone how to read, spend a night in a haunted house, sleep in the grassy plains under the stars, overcome my fears, donate a large sum to charity anonymously, fart on a train really loudly and admit it was me, go sailing, make a hole in one, message my number neighbor, prank call people again, motivate someone, learn to juggle, learn to write cursive, complain to my hearts content, drive across america, shower under a waterfall, stay up the whole night dancing and singing, fall deeply in love, send a message in a bottle, make a time capsule, grow a really really santa clause long beard, rent a penthouse, learn to roller blade, learn to ice skate, watch a rocket launch in person, throw a huge party with 50+ people, run wild in nature, stand on top of a really risky highrise

I have more but i think i should stop💀
I don't think im dying any time soon💀💀💀

You don't sound like someone who wants to die.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Use fentanyl or heroin for the first time of my life, jump from a helicopter into the ocean while flying in the sky, go to the ocean and swim, go to a restaurant and invite some old friends, i'd say that's the best way i could go, as it's available and not something physically impossible, but that won't happen, if you have the resources to do it then why not?

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
What I wish I could do more than anything would be to go back to the rainforest in Maui. To most beautiful spiritual place I've ever been to.. Paradise.. I would even be happy with getting to one of the nearby beaches or creeks where I live . However I'm disabled so I can't drive anymore so I guess I'm not going to be able to do any of those things. Things to do... go through boxes and boxes of pictures try to organize to some degree. And to make sure to get rid of some of the pictures that I don't want anyone to see... especially your mother😁. The good old days when you took pictures of your family and loved ones then you drove to a store and waited a week to get them developed. Something that you could physically hold in your hand and you made albums full of of your most wonderful memories. I just might have a few that I don't want anybody that could be going through my stuff to see. I guess I'll be ripping those up and throwing them in the garbage.🙁

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
Make playlist of songs you want at your funeral
Say goodbye to pets (if you have any)
Eat your favorite food
Listen to favorite song
Clean house or room
Take shower do personal care
Spend rest of your money
Write appreciation letters to everyone you love

U

Unfitted

Jun 7, 2024
I pondered on this question only to find out I have lost interest in everything, nor do I have the energy to do anything. I only have a list of tedious administrative tasks I have to complete before I go…

Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I hate all humans I don't gaf about their race religion or color I just hate humans
Listen to your favorite music
i see😂 i meant more like instances where victims of bullying/domestic violence/other types of abusive treatment are driven to kill themselves because they have no hope of getting out of their situation. in most of such cases the one responsible for the death doesn't get any real punishment at all and probably moves on to do the same shit to others

Reactions: world is unfair