• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

“Wilt and die. Only time will try to remember you”
Jun 10, 2022
I've still got a few significant things to get done before CTB, like actually getting the SN + other things I need to take with it, getting my will taken care of, and getting gifts for birthdays.

I've figured I'll do an online will since it's more convenient and my state allows them according to Google.

Today, I've just started pet-sitting and they've given me $100 in advance and said they will give me the rest once they get back, which honestly helps me so much with at least being able to afford the SN and get it ASAP and get the other things while having a little more money left than I would have had before.

I also found out I will be getting money back from school since my financial aid basically covers what they were charging me and I'll have a large amount of that money left for myself. I think I'll be getting that soon and I think that'll be plenty to get gifts for friends and family, while having more enough left over just to get by or if I do still consider taking a trip and CTB wherever I go.

Other than that, I've really been considering selling/donating a good chunk of my clothing and donating my collectibles to another collector or kids who might like my dolls and figures. I've already started putting my things in totes so hopefully it will be easier if I'm found and my things have to be moved out of my room.

I've outed that pedo I met, so I don't have to worry about him getting away with the stuff he was doing. I'm so tired of any kind of romantic/sexual relationships now. I can't take it anymore. The people I come across and the ones I choose to invest my time and care in turn out to be the worst kinds of people you can meet. But, I think since I've chosen to give them my time and care, it's my fault that I am constantly hurt.

I'm genuinely so content in going now. Since I'll definitely have some kind of money to land on if both my plans fail, I'll leave where I am and probably try somewhere else. I'm tired of attempting and not succeeding and just want to die.