• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
I honestly think my life will never improve and that my suffering is just going to get worse if I keep living. Suicide is the only future I really have and I've known that for around two years now. But there's so many little things about being alive that I'd miss so much (though not really since I'd be gone) if I ctb. Like eating my favorite meal after a long day. Playing with my cat and knowing that he loves and needs me. Going out in nature and feeling the sun and wind on my skin. Visiting the beach and splashing around in the water with my sister. Small comforts that make me forget that everything else in my life has gone to shit. Growing up I was so excited about everything the world had to offer, and experiencing life for the first time was wonderful. I was such a happy child and I never thought my life would turn out this way. It's such a shame, I really would've loved being alive had I been anybody else.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: juna, finalkarma, locked*n*loaded and 8 others
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Really happy there's at least someone else out there that feels this way. This forum gets very depressing sometimes with all the people that think that life shouldn't begin regardless of whether or not you'll be happy or have a miserable life, or that universal consciousness should end because their life is miserable, etc.. I enjoy, or enjoyed, life like you do. It's all the little things like seeing your friends or family or going outside and all that that have kept me from CTBing (other than money lol) and I really fucking wish there was a way to rewire my brain into one that functions normally and can enjoy life to the same degree as everyone else because I don't want to have to die but I have to. I would give the world just to be born with a different brain, or just one that functions correctly, but have the same life I have today.

• Love
Reactions: finalkarma and dietcokecan
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I care about the cosmos, and life on the planet, so I can relate

Reactions: ToMoveOn and dietcokecan
Joansoon

Joansoon

Jul 7, 2024
I loved everything about life till now I don't find motivation in anything, even eating great food feels like a chore. If you still have joy, hold on to those things and see if you can focus there.

Reactions: dietcokecan and divinemistress36
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Feel the same exact way! If I could go back to being a kid, make different choices, and rid myself of my mental illnesses I would definitely do it. That's why I hope reincarnation is real, I want to have the experience again but actually good this time. But there's nothing in this world that will ever fix my life and the thought of continuing is miserable for me.

Reactions: dietcokecan, finalkarma, hematomatema and 1 other person
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
The little things are important - Coffee, delicious food, time spent with kitty cats and pets, witnessing milestones in people's lives that you are close to, being out in nature if you're not agoraphobic, sleeping in on the weekends, listening to music, reading books, chatting and interacting with people on these forums...

I will miss those things.

• Love
Reactions: dietcokecan, finalkarma and Lookingtoflyfree
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Music is all I would miss. A lot of things are nice, but music is the only thing that has kept me here and if I could eat music and have it injected in me I would.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dietcokecan, finalkarma and lacrimosa
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I honestly think my life will never improve and that my suffering is just going to get worse if I keep living. Suicide is the only future I really have and I've known that for around two years now. But there's so many little things about being alive that I'd miss so much (though not really since I'd be gone) if I ctb. Like eating my favorite meal after a long day. Playing with my cat and knowing that he loves and needs me. Going out in nature and feeling the sun and wind on my skin. Visiting the beach and splashing around in the water with my sister. Small comforts that make me forget that everything else in my life has gone to shit. Growing up I was so excited about everything the world had to offer, and experiencing life for the first time was wonderful. I was such a happy child and I never thought my life would turn out this way. It's such a shame, I really would've loved being alive had I been anybody else.
It really brings you back to earth, so to speak, after the rose-colored glasses get broken and lost, doesn't it?

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
Really happy there's at least someone else out there that feels this way. This forum gets very depressing sometimes with all the people that think that life shouldn't begin regardless of whether or not you'll be happy or have a miserable life, or that universal consciousness should end because their life is miserable, etc.. I enjoy, or enjoyed, life like you do. It's all the little things like seeing your friends or family or going outside and all that that have kept me from CTBing (other than money lol) and I really fucking wish there was a way to rewire my brain into one that functions normally and can enjoy life to the same degree as everyone else because I don't want to have to die but I have to. I would give the world just to be born with a different brain, or just one that functions correctly, but have the same life I have today.
It honestly feels like I wrote this. I desperately wish there was a way for me to not have to die, but I can't live with a brain as broken as mine. And it's getting harder for the little things to make up for how difficult my existence has become. I'm always thinking about how happy my life could've been if I'd been born different.
I care about the cosmos, and life on the planet, so I can relate
Everything about the universe and the existence of life is so amazing to me. The thought of leaving it all behind forever is extremely sad.

Last edited: