R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
So I did get my N from Dr and thought it was going to be used in few months. Even posted that plan but I just got my report on trial medicine I take and it seems it is working. Huh! So, ctb date will be pushed back. Wish you all the best journey you can have and the safest no matter what you do. Peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, totheendofinfinity, Cinnamorolls and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad that you are feeling better! Good luck and all the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower and Forveleth
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am so happy for you! Hope the medicine works all the time.

Reactions: BrainShower and Forveleth
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
There is no DR who will give You N, just simply no.

S

sukiduki

Student
Mar 24, 2024
how did you get it frrom the doctor?

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
There is no DR who will give You N, just simply no.
Just simply yes! I live in a state where we have MAID a program for those who have fatal illnesses and they will give you the drugs so you do not suffer long time. It is called. Medical Aid In Dying. Before you make comment about things look into it first. I was given my meds in rx form to fill whenever I was ready but I have been in a clinical trial for a year now. It has shown positive results. I got better but not recovered! Bought a little time is all. So Yes! Dr give me my meds. It is in New York State along with a few other states now in USA. Nembutal is only one of the drugs I got. I have five. Read this it may help. Peace.

What is the MAiD law in NY?

The legislation allows the attending physician (one who has primary responsibility for the care and treatment of a patient's terminal illness) to prescribe a lethal dose of medication to the terminally ill patient that he or she can self administer.

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, thebelljarrr, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Just simply yes! I live in a state where we have MAID a program for those who have fatal illnesses and they will give you the drugs so you do not suffer long time. It is called. Medical Aid In Dying. Before you make comment about things look into it first. I was given my meds in rx form to fill whenever I was ready but I have been in a clinical trial for a year now. It has shown positive results. I got better but not recovered! Bought a little time is all. So Yes! Dr give me my meds. It is in New York State along with a few other states now in USA. Nembutal is only one of the drugs I got. I have five. Read this it may help. Peace.

What is the MAiD law in NY?

The legislation allows the attending physician (one who has primary responsibility for the care and treatment of a patient's terminal illness) to prescribe a lethal dose of medication to the terminally ill patient that he or she can self administer.
Is your illness physical? Most of the maid laws I know of are for physical illnesses and the few places that do it for mental illnesses are very strict and unlikely to allow it. I wish I could get N from my doctor :/

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Is your illness physical? Most of the maid laws I know of are for physical illnesses and the few places that do it for mental illnesses are very strict and unlikely to allow it. I wish I could get N from my doctor :/
yes it is physical. That is main reason. The trial medicine is for two illnesses. But I also have some mental illness too but the physical they feel is affecting the mental too. Physical main reason for getting my N and H and a couple other things to go with it. I would not wish my illness on anyone just so you could get it to ctb. The illness is worse than any reason I had before getting sick and wanting to ctb. Sorry I hope your journey will be a good peaceful one and successful no matter what you do. Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Well that is wonderful! Happy for you! Please send some of that positive change energy my way, haha.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36 and RW__Asher23
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
yes it is physical. That is main reason. The trial medicine is for two illnesses. But I also have some mental illness too but the physical they feel is affecting the mental too. Physical main reason for getting my N and H and a couple other things to go with it. I would not wish my illness on anyone just so you could get it to ctb. The illness is worse than any reason I had before getting sick and wanting to ctb. Sorry I hope your journey will be a good peaceful one and successful no matter what you do. Peace.
I'm very happy for you, wish you all the best, it's rare to hear something so hopeful on sasu šŸ«‚ā¤ļø

Reactions: BrainShower and divinemistress36