Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
There was a time in my life where I refused to go to school for months. Where getting out of bed was an immense struggle every day and I often got defeated by it. I slept through the days, I didn't eat, I did not even brush my hair.
All everyone around me was fighting for was for me to at least get the lowest form of qualification.

Today I passed my advanced technical college entrance qualification.

Never thought I'd even be alive at this point.

So maybe this is your sign that things can indeed get better.

I believe in you ❤️

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: milquetoast, fwompie, ChronicPainExistent and 20 others
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations Valky, that is an amazing milestone to achieve! I hope college treats you well. look into mental health aids provided by the college if you need some assistance, they're usually really good at accommodating for disabilities including MH issues.
It's nice to hear things have been going well for you <3

Reactions: Looking, LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Congratulations Valky, that is an amazing milestone to achieve! I hope college treats you well. look into mental health aids provided by the college if you need some assistance, they're usually really good at accommodating for disabilities including MH issues.
It's nice to hear things have been going well for you <3
Not going to college yet, still have another year for a higher qualification. I appreciate your advice. I am still in therapy, so nothing to worry about, and thank you very much, bed <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Looking, Bed, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Well done!

"we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

• Love
Reactions: fwompie, Looking, Linda and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Congratulations!! I'm glad things are getting better for you! All the best and good luck! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Looking, LoiteringClouds and Valky
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There was a time in my life where I refused to go to school for months. Where getting out of bed was an immense struggle every day and I often got defeated by it. I slept through the days, I didn't eat, I did not even brush my hair.
All everyone around me was fighting for was for me to at least get the lowest form of qualification.

Today I passed my advanced technical college entrance qualification.

Never thought I'd even be alive at this point.

So maybe this is your sign that things can indeed get better.

I believe in you ❤️
What was your journey like? What things did you do for you to go from being extremely depressed to getting your qualification?

• Love
Reactions: Valky
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
congratulations, I'm happy for you ♡ best of luck to you in your future <3

• Love
Reactions: Looking and Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
What was your journey like? What things did you do for you to go from being extremely depressed to getting your qualification?
Lots of time and support from others. A lot of trial and error, facing my fears and simply trying my best to pull through (Also of course lots of therapy/ going to the psych ward for half a year and medication).
Never thought I'd be here. I was slowly taking one step at a time and one day I turned around and couldn't believe how far those tiny steps have gotten me :)

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Looking and ijustwishtodie
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Congrats! c: That's so awesome to hear.

• Love
Reactions: Valky