angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
Unfortunately I had to tell everyone that I tried to catch the bus because i had to get my life back. I was so sure i was going to die quite literally gave away all of my money and i pushed everyone away. And they all only have one thing to say in response; "but what about me?" go fuck yourselves.

Im so tired of everyone who LITERALLY never talked to me or checked up on me even though i tried to reach out !!!multiple times!!! get mad because i didnt think about them before i attempted. Some of these people always knew how i felt and would actually tell me that i was too exhausting, so i stopped talking about it entirely. Why do they always have to make everything about themselves??? They think they reserve the right to go off on me for attempting. Like it was a personal attack at them or something.

Also, asking someone to live for you is so fucking selfish. Every single day is hell for me because i have "ptsd" so shouldn't it be my choice to choose to stop suffering? I cant even afford the proper medical care to get help and im going to end up homeless if i keep having episodes. They also dont understand that like not everyone has like family and stuff. I genuinely just want to be put down and i feel like that should be my fucking choice. I dont really care if its selfish or not. Thats all.

Thank you if you read this far. I just wanted to vent and i am so fucking greatful that i can vent somewhere where im not gonna be looked down upon like i have a fucking parasite in my brain for feeling this way. Feel to add your own thoughts on this particular issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ash and AvwJ
J

joedabest123

Jun 22, 2024
Living with PTSD is so hard no one understands why your so withdrawn or why you can't trust people no one understands the choices you make and people just think you are selfish there feels like there Is no support out there and you are just left feeling this way I feel like such a burden and that people close to me would be better of without me I can never be the same person again and it's so heartbreaking

• Hugs
Reactions: angryoceanlover and Ash