• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
I really don't know how to think about it. But I'm total fine now. I was sick before coming to the hospital emergency room but then guess they are all metabolized in my body and now affecting me with those things. overdosed yesterday but it doesn't mean I want to ctb, actually I was trying to escape a very bad feeling. But today I was extremely dizzy and couldn't go to have class. I went to the caps
But why they have to tell my parents???? I asked them no. It will be super terrible and I'm afraid like shit. to be honest. I don't want that happen. I'm fucking stupid. don't fucking tell my parents! and yeah I know my mental condition sucks these days but I was just self harm, I didn't try to ctb I just leave it to fate. Omg I'm freaking out. I don't want them to come because I know they are wonderful parents but just don't know the right method to care. I don't want to be scolded, be criticised that I'm selfish or stupid. but fair enough, living like this is so damn hard. I have deal with that PTSD and flashbacks triggered these days.
what should I do!!! I don't want to see my parents!!! I don't want to make them worried!!!!!
I'm basically trusting no one. the biggest trigger is that they misinterpreted my things to that degree, and I found myself like a trouble everywhere!!

• Hugs
Reactions: ranaway, mayirestinchaos, Shivali and 1 other person
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
everything happens for a reason, trust that it's all for the better.
trust in life's inherent wisdom, things have a miraculous way of working out. 🙏

"The attempt to avoid legitimate suffering lies at the root of all emotional illness."
― M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled

"Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult-once we truly understand and accept it-then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters."
― M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound like a stressful situation to be in and it's so unfair and awful how they didn't respect your wishes not to tell your parents. I hope that the situation doesn't end up getting much worse and I'm sorry that someone is using your thread to post their invalidating toxic positivity.

Reactions: ranaway, katagiri83 and mayirestinchaos
mayirestinchaos

mayirestinchaos

My flesh glistens in the fire.
Feb 5, 2023
It's not your fault. It's society and public's fault. Don't blame yourself too much. You're not wrong about anything. Please believe that. As your friend, I will always support you no matter how they think of you. I will always on your side.🧠🧠🧠

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Is OP an adult person? My country sucks, but for sure an adult could refuse to be visited by parents at the hospital of any kind. Either this country has much different rules, or OP is a minor. I'd be worried about many things if I was hospitalized, but being visited by people whom I don't want there would not be one of them.
Also if I denied consent to informing my family, I guess a court would be necessary to overrun it. I know that this thread is from some time ago, but guys, in a situation like this just check what are the rules in your country, and if possible, refuse consent like an adult instead of begging them not to do that or something.

Reactions: stardust00