PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
All you have to do is ask for help.

Not true, I have been asking for 22 fucking years, doctors refuse to see me since i cant pay them, I cant get prescriptions, I dont eat, I cant leave home, and I cant leave bed... just gets worse every day. In the country I am in it's all you have to do is slide that card them we can help you. Isnt it illegal to refuse medical services to someone in need? Fucking hate this world if you have mo money no one gives a shit. SSDI is a joke how can someone afford to see doctors, meds, food, and rent on SSDI alone?! What the fuck is going on in this conuntry. I cannot do a fucking thing anymore and noone fucking cares or wants to help.

Going to an ER isnt an option I cant afford another hospital bill plus inpatient no thanks those places are prisons to me.<o have never been to prison but I imagine that is similar.> I cannot even own a firearm anymore what happened to my rights?!

After the person is dead they say we did the best we could to lmao this is just a sick joke...

Sorry I just needed to get this out fuck the U.S.A. shit ass country that revolves around money...

Reactions: Woodnote, Retched, Superfluous and 2 others
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
Did I write this?
Joke aside, I'm on a similar boat. I wasn't qualified for SSDI because I became disabled around the time of my parents' deaths and it was because I had to take time off to take care of my fatally ill father that I didn't have enough work credits.

The treatment centers all say we care but only if you have money. Otherwise they make it REAL difficult to apply for financial assistance such as one center requires me to pay $30,000 deposit, equivalent of one month stay and get their treatment before I can apply for any assistance. Who in the world that needs this level of care can work? I lost my job because of my disability which has left me bedridden at least four times in the six years but at months on end.

It's like screw the sick. Keep them there. They don't deserve help because they're just a burden. That's how they see us as. They don't care as long as it's not them.
I'd had to throw away my pride and have been begging and still nothing. Doctors ridicule and threaten me, therapists ghost on me. It's awful. It's sad that they don't realize instead of sending me to places that don't work or make my symptoms worse, to send me to the right care, I no longer would need to be a burden to society and can contribute because I have dreams and goals. But nope that doesn't matter. I'm just another number to the government, hence the ss#.

Last edited: