• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
My long distance fiance breaking up with me was my cataclysm and i cant bounce back. She was my whole world. My best friend. My home.

Turns out my whole family could tell she wasnt serious and was only stringing me along. They couldnt bring themselves to crush my puppylove. Im an idiot who has been stuck in a fake fairytail reality for 3 years. Ive fucked my life up so badly. I dont even have friends anymore bc i just wanted to be w my ex all the time (she was the same.)
I pushed her to get medicated, counseling, health exams AND a job. She didnt have anyone when we met and now the tables have turned and i dont even know how any of this happened. I used to have so many friends but i self sabotaged myself and hurt them when i met my ex. My dad keeps saying i can easily make new ones but the truth is Im too tired. I dont want to pick my pathetic life back up and try to peice it together. Im sick of being strong. Ive stopped taking my seizure meds. It would be like winning the lotto but maybe if im lucky i can have another seizure asap that finally kills me.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Daydream Believer, Ash and DepressedDude