bbye111

bbye111

absurdism
Dec 26, 2022
jumping from a tall building would be nice. after the impulsive jump there really is no turning back, plus you get to fly a little haha. whilst preparing (doing the rituals) or being in the middle of an attempt the brain would start acting differently, i avoided partial-hanging already because i knew SI would kick in, and its really hard to fight based on experience. so to secure, i planned on full-suspension instead... i do not know how the fuck i survived a full-suspension hanging too far from the ground, i just started jumping and climbing everything as if i was fighting for the next ninja warrior with a noose around my neck, reminiscing it, it was funny as hell. if we were to ingest something to kill ourselves the body would do everything to get rid of it, on the contrary, after jumping the body could not do anything about it. what's it gonna do? fly?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, Fwompje, AloneInCollege and 5 others
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Well, based on my own experience, it could just... hit the ground and survive anyway, just damaged enough to make you never wanna try that again and make it worse, not damaged enough to be impossible to patch up by paramedics who will arrive quickly on the scene because people have been calling it in since they first saw you on the roof.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje, ranaway and bbye111
bbye111

bbye111

absurdism
Dec 26, 2022
Well, based on my own experience, it could just... hit the ground and survive anyway, just damaged enough to make you never wanna try that again and make it worse, not damaged enough to be impossible to patch up by paramedics who will arrive quickly on the scene because people have been calling it in since they first saw you on the roof.
im sorry you've gone through that... that must've been scary as hell. after an attempt having reparable damage sucks because it'll prevent the injuries that could lead to death, but gaining the irreversible damages and having to live with it now is worse. its like you're stuck in between, how are you doing now? did something get better for you somehow? i hope something did even just one

• Hugs
Reactions: Next-to-Nil
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
im sorry you've gone through that... that must've been scary as hell. after an attempt having reparable damage sucks because it'll prevent the injuries that could lead to death, but gaining the irreversible damages and having to live with it now is worse. its like you're stuck in between, how are you doing now? did something get better for you somehow? i hope something did even just one
Thank you for the sympathy. Well, I'm not disfigured and still considered "attractive", so that's a plus. Even the scarring is pretty minimal. I shattered a few bones to the point they couldn't repair them, but I live in a country with pretty good health care so they got replaced with minimal expense on my part. I have CIP, so the arthritis that developed from swelling and impact in some areas doesn't actively affect me - or at least I don't feel and notice it - and one of my legs was a little shorter than the other before this so arguably I look "better" than I did before. Took a while to re-learn how to walk but, after that, it's like nothing happened almost.

• Hugs
Reactions: bbye111
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Can you tell me about how deep your fall was?
I'd be interested in the height issue too, wanted to jump off a 36m tower once but was scared as hell to survive it (also from Germany…).