og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
why do i need to be nothing but a slave and live my whole life in shitty unmaintained neighborhood with depressing streets working my ass off so an oppressive authoritarian government can suck it all up and live off my hardwork while at the same time threatening my life at any sign of disagreement

why do I gotta live around dumb people that are too cowardly to revolt and ask for their rights so i can atleast die in the streets while doing something i think is beneficial for my people

if everyone around me likes to get fucked over and do nothing so badly then I guess I dont identify with these people anymore I need to get out of here either by a plane or by catching the bus ane forget this place ever existed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wearingmyheart, sad_dude, Life interrupted and 12 others
antihuman.

antihuman.

Feb 19, 2021
Please try to leave your country, youll never know maybe your life will be better if you change your
environment

Reactions: thatlatealready
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Reactions: sad_dude, Unknown21 and scorchie
sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Easier said than done buddy
agree to that. the best thing that i could do in my situation is at least to graduate, and go to a country that's less strict when it comes to suicide stuff. Which is, also easier said than done ://

aaaa fuck
(tldr: same dude, same.)