emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
the only time i ever feel truly happy is when i'm talking to my friend, but he's been extremely "busy" recently. (95% sure he's just trying to ignore me so when he eventually leaves me it doesn't hurt as bad)

every time i think of dying i can't help but smile. when i think that the pain will finally be over, i feel a sense of relief.

i mean nothing to this world. and this world means nothing to me. i would be happy abandoning this world, and i can only imagine this world feels the same about me. and to think less than a year ago i was terrified of death, but now it's all i can think about, it's ironic.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Lynx., Ampsvx123 and 4 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Completely relatable, even thinking about dying make me a bit more peaceful. Thinking about it became almost like an addiction for me. I cant stop thinking about it

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, MatrixPrisoner, emptymiku and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Completely relatable, even thinking about dying make me a bit more peaceful. Thinking about it became almost like an addiction for me. I cant stop thinking about it
Same, lately I've been trying to manifest my own death. It would be so nice if I could just die in my sleep or something. I'd love to never have to wake up ever again

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, MatrixPrisoner, emptymiku and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see death as a relief, in my case the only relief could ever lie in the eternity of death. It is comforting to think of permanently not existing with this existence no longer being my problem.

Reactions: emptymiku and MatrixPrisoner
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
You mean something to me. You're important. I'm sorry the world has hurt you so much.

I'm sorry your friend has been busy. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. I would love to help you, or just keep you company. I'm sorry if I can't bring you the same happiness your friend does, but I want to try. šŸ§”

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The ability to go if you want, when you want is my only saving grace. Imagining human life being immortal makes me shudder.

Reactions: emptymiku
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
You mean something to me. You're important. I'm sorry the world has hurt you so much.

I'm sorry your friend has been busy. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. I would love to help you, or just keep you company. I'm sorry if I can't bring you the same happiness your friend does, but I want to try. šŸ§”
you don't have to lie to try and make me feel better. it's okay. i've accepted the fact that i am not important and that i don't mean anything to anyone.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
you don't have to lie to try and make me feel better. it's okay. i've accepted the fact that i am not important and that i don't mean anything to anyone.
I'm not lying to you. I genuinely care about you. I mean every word I said with all my heart. You're important to me.