S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
With SN seemingly impossible to get now, what's the next best method for a relatively peaceful way to CTB?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Idk. Depends on what's available to you and what you're willing to do. SN is still available, at least as of right now. Not for all locales, of course, but most.

Reactions: skylight7, Soph, NoDream and 2 others
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
With SN seemingly impossible to get now, what's the next best method for a relatively peaceful way to CTB?
Locked n loaded is right, it depends on what you're willing to do. The next best method that I know of is inert gas. You get the cylinder, you get a regulator, and a few other things including a turkey bag, and you're good to go. All the technicalities are not difficult to figure out. You set the regulator at 15lpm, you leak test the unit and you make a drawstring turkey bag with instructions from a video you get the link to. Here's a link to the thread if you need more info:

• Informative
Reactions: skylight7, davidtorez, Trakehner and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a straightforward way to be gone, to me it feels so cruel how I cannot just peacefully die to escape from all the suffering. But anyway I hope that you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: skylight7, davidtorez, Tac0Johnz and 3 others
Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
Locked n loaded is right, it depends on what you're willing to do. The next best method that I know of is inert gas. You get the cylinder, you get a regulator, and a few other things including a turkey bag, and you're good to go. All the technicalities are not difficult to figure out. You set the regulator at 15lpm, you leak test the unit and you make a drawstring turkey bag with instructions from a video you get the link to. Here's a link to the thread if you need more info:

but where am I going to find a canister of toxic gas I can have shipped directly to me very discreetly in my shitty third world country?

Reactions: skylight7
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
i'm considering propofol as my other option

SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
but where am I going to find a canister of toxic gas I can have shipped directly to me very discreetly in my shitty third world country?
There are usually wielding shops or gas shops you can arrange to pick it up from and bring it home discreetly.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
From my research full suspension hanging is the best. It seems like you are in agony for 20 sec but then pass out. I would count to 20 to help me get through it. There are a lot of resources on here to explain how to do that.

The only thing with hanging is that you have to overcome SI. That has been quite difficult for me. It seems less the case with SN. I'm also hoping to find a partner to help push me through if I can't do it myself on my next try.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I also just wish for a straightforward way to be gone, to me it feels so cruel how I cannot just peacefully die to escape from all the suffering. But anyway I hope that you find peace.
I too would like to leave in peace from this prison they call life. Unfortunately I think I will have to do extraordinary things to free myself from existence. The inert gas method is also extremely complicated and unclear. Furthermore, the risk of failure is also high. There remains the rifle, the train, the jump (at least from 100 floors with concrete flooring). How horrible!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I too would like to leave in peace from this prison they call life. Unfortunately I think I will have to do extraordinary things to free myself from existence. The inert gas method is also extremely complicated and unclear. Furthermore, the risk of failure is also high. There remains the rifle, the train, the jump (at least from 100 floors with concrete flooring). How horrible!
If someone is suffering unbearable pain they should be allowed to purchase nembutal, 3 mouse clicks and done. : there is no logical reason these monsters can say that will justify why that person cannot purchase nembutal and must remain in unbearable pain

But they and no one can escape this hell

Yes it's horrible how they made this world into a prison by making nembutal, suicide booths, someone helping u with suicide into crimes

They are truly evil monsters turning this world into an extreme suicide prohibition state

Last edited:
Reactions: skylight7, Fall_Apart and KillingPain267
P

peope_dont_change

Aug 22, 2023
I am curious. Why not try the plastic bag with sleeping pills method ?

It is "suppose to be foolproof".

Or have I been misinformed ?

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Yeah, like that's easy to get for most
thats why i said "i am" and "my", im talking about myself
I am curious. Why not try the plastic bag with sleeping pills method ?

It is "suppose to be foolproof".

Or have I been misinformed ?
i think your information is not correct, modern sleeping pills are not a reliable way to ctb and a plastic bag seems so torturous

Reactions: skylight7 and KillingPain267
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
I was thinking about using magic, like sigil magic but I don't know who will sell me one or who makes one for death.

C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Sorry if this triggers anyone, but since Matthew Perry's death, I have wanted to go with ketamine. If only I could get enough for a fatal dose.

Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
I was thinking about using magic, like sigil magic but I don't know who will sell me one or who makes one for death.
Idk if it counts as magic, but I'm manifesting my death

Reactions: Hunter2005 and skylight7
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
From my research full suspension hanging is the best. It seems like you are in agony for 20 sec but then pass out. I would count to 20 to help me get through it. There are a lot of resources on here to explain how to do that.

The only thing with hanging is that you have to overcome SI. That has been quite difficult for me. It seems less the case with SN. I'm also hoping to find a partner to help push me through if I can't do it myself on my next try.

That is what I am most looking at as SN seems hard to find—at least in the United States. I found two threads here. One on full suspension and another on partial suspension. One thread said full suspension is better than partial and the thread on partial said that full suspension is unnecessary and partial is better. So, I am a bit unsure at this point which I should be looking at and learning more about.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024

I agree. Every human should be allowed to choose when they want to exit and have a peaceful means to do so.