tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I asked him real casual if je would mind bringing me some for the extreme pain that i am in since being so debilitated. He said that he did not want to because he was afraid that i may accidentally overdose and die. He has had 6 friends die from it within the last year.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
I feel like a bad person being jealous of people who died this way. It seems so painless and quick. I would trade places with them if I could.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, WaitingAllMyLife and Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so disappointing to be unable to get some, it really does sound like such a peaceful way to die, I envy those so much who left this world in such a way.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been on opioids since my car crash in April 2015, and if you are opioid naive, then Fentanyl, is beyond dangerous. If you are opioid naive, then almost anything beyond Tramadol is powerful. YES, a lot of folks will say this or that, BUT I have had all the opioids, except Fentanyl and I will NEVER take it. I started out on Tramadol and now I am up to Hydromorphone.

Peaceful way to die? Hum, yes and NO. Yes, it will make one sleepy and the like but after one fall asleep then it can be, again can be, harrowing at the best. Opioids bind to opioid receptors not only in one's mind BUT stomach also. Yes, a human has opioid receptors in the lining of one's stomach. The chance is there of throwing up, gagging and the like.

It may not, there in again may not, be just taking some and away one goes, nope.

When like let's say oxycodone stopped working good for me and I was put on Hydromorphone, I first got sweats, and queasy stomach and the like, and this was after having been on opioids for years.

The strongest opioid? Lofentanyl, hands down period. Stronger than carfentanyl.

Walter

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
I would use a needle and shoot it right into a vein. Fast hit best way to go as long as there isn't anyone to call emergency anyway.

Reactions: tpboy