• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
There is nothing important for me anymore. My best friend ended her life this april, I sit alone in my room all day with nobody reaching out to me, I am not really good at anything meaningful; basically I have nothing/ no one to keep me going. I am not diagnosed with anything and don't have access to treat myself (not that I really want to) but still. I've been crying every night for maybe the past week because I miss my friend and I know it is over for me. The only thing I really want now is to die, which, surprise surprise.. I can't even do. I don't have access to any CTB method and my family is so skeptical whenever I ask for ANYTHING.. let alone something that could end my life. I feel like my depression and everything else isn't valid since I live a really nice life but I feel so miserable and terrible all the time and I hate myself for it. I feel ungrateful. The only bridge in walking distance to me isn't even high enough to kill me. I just sit and feel sorry for myself like a loser, but I don't care, I am not going to go out and create some perfect life for myself (I don't fucking want to!! because all I want to do is die). I am scared that I will have to live in this world forever. I probably sound retarded and I am sorry but I have a really hard time expressing myself. Does anyone else feel the same way as me?? (If you can even understand what I am saying)

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and whatever321
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
Heyy!

I'm so sorry for your loss. That sounds absolutely heartbreaking.
Just wanted to tell you I relate alot. I haven't lost anyone but I can relate to what you're explaining. You don't sound retarded at all.

I just made a post like 2 days ago explaining my situation. I feel like maybe you can find some comfort in knowing you're not alone

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anybody-down-to-talk.172368/

Sending hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: whiteboyswithars