• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
So the products I need for night night that are linked in the mega thread aren't available in germany and I need to make sure that my ctb will work so I need products that work.
The most similar to gorilla tape I found is T-Rex Tape, will this work as good as the gorilla tape linked in the mega thread?
For the corn bags the best that aren't expensive I found are these, are they good enough?

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Yes, T-Rex Tape is a good alternative for Gorilla Tape. We have both here in the US, and they're very similar. I'm not sure about the bags.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Yes, T-Rex Tape is a good alternative for Gorilla Tape. We have both here in the US, and they're very similar. I'm not sure about the bags.
Someone told me corn bags are universal, I believe them but I need to make sure so that it works in the end