Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Why even try to recover when I'll just return to here again? What's even the point. If I get worse my pain will be gone sooner. I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, starrchaoz, Deleted member 65988 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable to me just wishing to be gone, existence is just too cruel, it's dreadful how there is so much suffering. But anyway best wishes.

sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
Why even try to recover when I'll just return to here again? What's even the point. If I get worse my pain will be gone sooner. I want to die.
if it's any consolation, i'm here for you. i hardly know you but you are really nice whenever we interact in chat and you're a cool person in my opinion. its true that things likely won't get better, but if you ever wanna talk and be slightly okay even for a little while, i'm here for you. we can talk about stupid stuff and goof off, too.

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wonder the same. Even if I recover, I still have to work my entire life as a wage slave and suffer. I mean I guess I have to do that regardless whether I recover or not but, still, what's the point?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I wonder the same. Even if I recover, I still have to work my entire life as a wage slave and suffer. I mean I guess I have to do that regardless whether I recover or not but, still, what's the point?
I'm in the same position. If is the monotony of life itself that has me at my worst, I am falling apart inside.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie