M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
I will kill myself, I hate people so much, nobody has any empathy for sad people. I curse this world and hope I will never ever wake up because HUMANS FUCKING SUCK BALLS

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: 54378, cgrtt.brns, ghost44 and 4 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Hey man, what happend? Care to elaborate? Im interested im willing to listen.
I feel like this too sometimes, like my CTB will be a kind of revenge thing, a final fuck you to the world, a curse to it.

Also yes there are sadly many arseholes out there who just dont care or are too full of themselves, a few days ago I went to a psych ward voluntarily but they dismissed me, lied to me and broke confidentiality. Talk about confidential and empathetic alright.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex
M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
No, why it all happened is useless, I fucking wish we were all dead, im buying kilos of fucking nitrite and the moment they arrive im downing all of them. waht an absolutelly beyond horrifying world man has created. I wish nobody and nothing was ever born at all. fuck me to hell

• Aww..
Reactions: epic
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
No, why it all happened is useless, I fucking wish we were all dead, im buying kilos of fucking nitrite and the moment they arrive im downing all of them. waht an absolutelly beyond horrifying world man has created. I wish nobody and nothing was ever born at all. fuck me to hell
Well first of all downing kilos of nitrite isnt the best idea because by 30g the lethality becomes so high that any more will just increase the risk of vomiting.
I feel you lol, I dont like this world either, wish I could press a button and just erase everything instantly

Reactions: luminiby
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
this is sounding very impulsive and not very well thought out, so unless you want to sit there and waste all of your nitrite by SI and vomiting then be my guest. at least have a plan to peacefully go; you can hate everyone in this world all you want but why make yourself willingly suffer and be in agony while you finally (if you do) ctb?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is such a hellish place and it disgusts me how humans create so much harm and suffering. To me it could never be worth existing here, it's certainly a curse to have the ability to exist, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy