brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
sorry another vent post, i hate venting too much but i genuinely have nobody else to talk to, especially being so honest like i can be here. i'm planning to ctb in a few weeks & family drama is just at its worst, which i feel makes it harder to get the hell out of here so soon.

long story short, i'm living with my sister & her kids right now, and my sister's 13 year old daughter is having emotional/behavioural issues lately and now is saying she doesn't want to be here anymore and that she doesn't care about anything in life. it's really sudden and it's causing my sister (who i care about a lot) a huge amount of stress.

my ctb plan was to do it in like 2/3 weeks, and now i have this huge burden because here is my niece threatening her life, my sister an emotional wreck, the last thing they need is me dying during it all. i know there's never a good time to ctb for those around you, but obviously it helps to not do it in the middle of the worst time of their lives.

i just feel like this has messed everything up so so much. i can't postpone my ctb for much longer though, it's already too much to deal with, i feel like such a shitty person to do this right now but this has been a long time coming, it's not my fault that this situation just appeared from nowhere. i feel like i have to 'play it by ear' for the next few weeks and try see if there is a calm in all this to ctb, but there's no way i can wait months - emotionally or logistically. my sister's kids will be returning to school after the summer, i really don't want to wait until then to do it. god this is shit and honestly just so typical that everything falls apart when i've been holding myself together for the "right" moment, now that moment has been ruined.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dear Agony, Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
This sounds like a heavy situation to carry, I'm sorry for that. You don't need more stress when you're already dealing with so much. I hope things can work themselves out as much as possible

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and brokenwaves
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
This is really a difficult situation.

But maybe it is also a chance to gain new strength and perhaps even new courage to face life.

Reactions: Dead Meat
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

Feb 19, 2021
This sounds like a heavy situation to carry, I'm sorry for that. You don't need more stress when you're already dealing with so much. I hope things can work themselves out as much as possible
thanks, it's just so typical for this to happen to me. i just want to go easily and with as little disruption as possible, and i thought the universe would give me at least that. god i just hope things will settle down a bit in the next few weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
thanks, it's just so typical for this to happen to me. i just want to go easily and with as little disruption as possible, and i thought the universe would give me at least that. god i just hope things will settle down a bit in the next few weeks
I definitely understand feeling fucked over, especially by the universe... I hope so for you too

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really hard to have to deal with. Living really can be painful, I wish you peace if you decide to leave this world.

• Love
G

Gabu1984

May 20, 2021
sorry another vent post, i hate venting too much but i genuinely have nobody else to talk to, especially being so honest like i can be here. i'm planning to ctb in a few weeks & family drama is just at its worst, which i feel makes it harder to get the hell out of here so soon.

long story short, i'm living with my sister & her kids right now, and my sister's 13 year old daughter is having emotional/behavioural issues lately and now is saying she doesn't want to be here anymore and that she doesn't care about anything in life. it's really sudden and it's causing my sister (who i care about a lot) a huge amount of stress.

my ctb plan was to do it in like 2/3 weeks, and now i have this huge burden because here is my niece threatening her life, my sister an emotional wreck, the last thing they need is me dying during it all. i know there's never a good time to ctb for those around you, but obviously it helps to not do it in the middle of the worst time of their lives.

i just feel like this has messed everything up so so much. i can't postpone my ctb for much longer though, it's already too much to deal with, i feel like such a shitty person to do this right now but this has been a long time coming, it's not my fault that this situation just appeared from nowhere. i feel like i have to 'play it by ear' for the next few weeks and try see if there is a calm in all this to ctb, but there's no way i can wait months - emotionally or logistically. my sister's kids will be returning to school after the summer, i really don't want to wait until then to do it. god this is shit and honestly just so typical that everything falls apart when i've been holding myself together for the "right" moment, now that moment has been ruined.
Wow. What a nightmare. What a difficult situation youre in. Thats really tough. But I guess no matter what when or if you ctb its never going to be good for your loved ones. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. This weekend was my 5 year olds 5th birthday. As Im seperated with the mum when I was leaving he shouted I love you dad. Can you imagine that. So when I ctb its never going to be good. And the damage Im going to do to them when I do will last a life time. So I guess what Im trying to say is there is never a good time but I understand what youre saying

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat, logan and 1 other person
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

Feb 19, 2021
Wow. What a nightmare. What a difficult situation youre in. Thats really tough. But I guess no matter what when or if you ctb its never going to be good for your loved ones. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. This weekend was my 5 year olds 5th birthday. As Im seperated with the mum when I was leaving he shouted I love you dad. Can you imagine that. So when I ctb its never going to be good. And the damage Im going to do to them when I do will last a life time. So I guess what Im trying to say is there is never a good time but I understand what youre saying
god i'm really sorry for the situation you're in too, this life is too damn cruel. wishing you strength in your journey ahead, wherever it takes you

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
G

Gabu1984

May 20, 2021
god i'm really sorry for the situation you're in too, this life is too damn cruel. wishing you strength in your journey ahead, wherever it takes you
Too damn cruel my friend. Incredibly so. There is no meaning or purpose to it at all
Thanks for your kind wishes. I wish the same for you. All I know is my days are truly numbered. Im only 36 so a very long way to go to die from natural causes but everyday is torture. So its a pretty simple metric

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat, logan and 1 other person