M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I envy people of the past times. I wish suicide attempt was punishable by death penalty like in 17th century England. I'd just walk to the bridge with a rope and wait for them to take me. I envy people od ww2, when German civilians were given cyanide pills like candies at the very end of the war, or when people could just kill themselves with a gun or hand granade. Today we as a society cherish human life more than ever before, but not the quality of it. There's nothing beautiful in keeping souless human flesh alive, it's utterly disgusting, but I think we ll never reach the point to realise it.

• Hugs
Reactions: XXXWRLD, Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
SuicideGrandEst

SuicideGrandEst

On LITHIUM,less suicidal,no rush.Telegram:@Lezlina
Jun 17, 2023
Today we as a society cherish human life more than ever before, but not the quality of it.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Reactions: HadItAll and XXXWRLD
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly does disgust me the view that existence must be prolonged at all costs, it's inhumane to try and force someone to suffer all for the sake of it until they just die anyway, I despise this society where suicide isn't viewed as a valid option. The fact that that the right to die isn't accepted just shows that there is a lack of compassion towards the suffering people go through.

Reactions: SuicideGrandEst