ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
this place is so toxic. yet i can't get out of here. the more I try to plan and leave, the more distressed i get.

nobody stands me anymore. and i can't stand anyone in here either. they are mad at me, for not being able to function, for not helping, for not studying, for spending so much money.

should I run away or should I die? and how to leave when you are chained? the mental barriers are the worst one. i can't leave. everything pushes me back. money, feelings, resources, a stable mind and so on.

i think i never got so distressed in my whole life and i can't work out on a plan to escape this hell. my head aches so much. my body hurts all over. i am nauseous. i can't sleep. i can't concentrate.

to be fair i can only be alone when i lock myself in the bathroom. and even then I'm not expected to stay long. im so fucking tired. dont bother leaving comments, i appreciate it but I can't follow anything. I'm so lost. I'll end up with cbt out of options cause i can't handle this hell anymore. i feel like my mind is consuming itself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, throughtheglass, hope2di and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you have to be through so much.
Something similar is happening to me.
Hope we finde peace soon.

Lots of hugs for you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: hope2di, foxdie, Kat! and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Sorry you have to be through so much.
Something similar is happening to me.
Hope we finde peace soon.

Lots of hugs for you.
i know you can't get out too... for other reasons, but still. things are so fucked up, i can't even get relief from knowing i am not alone. but i feel for you. and i hope you can find peace too. this place is horrible.

• Love
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Kat! and WornOutLife
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I'm very sorry.. You are such a sweet person, and you don't deserve this type of pain.
You are never alone, I hope for you to find your happiness at last, whatever you may want.
<3

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
H

hope2di

Jan 10, 2021
this place is so toxic. yet i can't get out of here. the more I try to plan and leave, the more distressed i get.

nobody stands me anymore. and i can't stand anyone in here either. they are mad at me, for not being able to function, for not helping, for not studying, for spending so much money.

should I run away or should I die? and how to leave when you are chained? the mental barriers are the worst one. i can't leave. everything pushes me back. money, feelings, resources, a stable mind and so on.

i think i never got so distressed in my whole life and i can't work out on a plan to escape this hell. my head aches so much. my body hurts all over. i am nauseous. i can't sleep. i can't concentrate.

to be fair i can only be alone when i lock myself in the bathroom. and even then I'm not expected to stay long. im so fucking tired. dont bother leaving comments, i appreciate it but I can't follow anything. I'm so lost. I'll end up with cbt out of options cause i can't handle this hell anymore. i feel like my mind is consuming itself.
You dont deserve it! Whatever you could have done differently, you'd still be the problem for toxic people, even just because you breath.
Stay strong! Leaving means taking all your pain somewhere else with you but might give you some space to heal. Dont let them win!

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
You dont deserve it! Whatever you could have done differently, you'd still be the problem for toxic people, even just because you breath.
Stay strong! Leaving means taking all your pain somewhere else with you but might give you some space to heal. Dont let them win!
I'm sorry to inform you, but she's gone :(

• Love
Reactions: foxdie