• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
After this, I'm never going to date again. Living life alone is the best course of action. These days, occasionally when I talk to him, he ignores me. There is usually some strange, needless passive-aggressive act. I'm so tired of playing this ridiculous game. I'm so over people-interacting in general. Social hierarchy and the search for connections are useless endeavors. Alone I was happier. I will never again do this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, pthnrdnojvsc, leavingthesoultrap and 5 others
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Same. People interactions are really not for me. It just seems like a game, everything's so non neutral or authentic.

This world is really fucked up

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, leavingthesoultrap, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I feel contempt for life. People do, as you mentioned, view socializing as a game. They see more opportunity to mistreat you the more you care about them. In the hierarchy-based game of socializing, individuals at the top have the most connections, while those at the bottom are the easiest to hurt. Since everyone uses you to acquire power, it is easier and preferable to not play the game at all. I have no faith in anyone.

Reactions: SFB123, WhatPowerIs, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
People just use each other for survival and temporary dopamine highs

Reactions: Hollowman and pthnrdnojvsc
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
After this, I'm never going to date again. Living life alone is the best course of action. These days, occasionally when I talk to him, he ignores me. There is usually some strange, needless passive-aggressive act. I'm so tired of playing this ridiculous game. I'm so over people-interacting in general. Social hierarchy and the search for connections are useless endeavors. Alone I was happier. I will never again do this.
He told me he doesn't want anything serious because he's hurt after 6 months of flirting with each other and sleepovers.
6 months.
I feel like a toy, I feel you.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36