skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
I swore it never used to be this bad 10 years ago, but pretty much every day I see more and more hate and evil being spread.
Why am I forced to stay here when more and more people wants me to not exist by the day.
Not to mention all the murders/wars/problems/people making this planet into a living Hell

This world is so dystopian and fucked lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Dayrain, kvheeo, redeyepiranha and 4 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
It's just the internet at its peak. It was always there, now it's just everywhere for you to see.

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, Hollowman and tiger b
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
It's just the internet at its peak. It was always there, now it's just everywhere for you to see.
idk, its a lot worse for me in everyday life now too, even my family has been brainwashed by all the hate over the past few years

• Aww..
Reactions: Dayrain, letmejoindeath, hi-okbye and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Society in general has definitely become more evil, and you don't need the Internet to tell you this is happening.
Violent crime, drugs use, sexual assault are on the rise almost everywhere now.
Humans have always been a Violent and perverse species and will never change, yet they are definitely becoming worse.

Reactions: skies
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species, it disgusts me how they create so much harm and suffering, it's the reality that there is no limit as to how cruel they can be. I don't believe that this world could ever be a desirable place to exist in, it really is hell, just being aware of this reality certainly makes permanently ceasing to exist sound so appealing.

Reactions: skies and Immensevoid
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I agree, the world seems to be more and more fucked as time goes on. its getting really weird. so much shit going on constantly, its never ending. people nowadays are for sure becoming more evil, i see it everyday. it disgusts me to my core, i hate it. what a horrible world to be alive in.

Reactions: letmejoindeath, skies and hi-okbye
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I swore it never used to be this bad 10 years ago, but pretty much every day I see more and more hate and evil being spread.
Why am I forced to stay here when more and more people wants me to not exist by the day.
Not to mention all the murders/wars/problems/people making this planet into a living Hell

This world is so dystopian and fucked lol
This was prophesied in the Bible. We are in the end times. It is not yet the book of revelation period yet, which is after Jesus is supposed to return to gather all the people who are believers or God's people. So anyone who renounces or rejects God will be left here as things get crazier and more dystopian. The people who are born again of Satan's seed are definitely screwed because they cannot ever experience the next life in Gods kingdom. Fortunately God has made it is easy to get born again of Christ's seed but the time is running out to be saved from the dystopian nightmare that's coming. This world here is Satan's kingdom but before Adam and Eve messed up we had dominion here and not Satan. This is why it's slowly gotten worse and worse.

• Hmph!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx and letmejoindeath
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
This was prophesied in the Bible. We are in the end times. It is not yet the book of revelation period yet, which is after Jesus is supposed to return to gather all the people who are believers or God's people. So anyone who renounces or rejects God will be left here as things get crazier and more dystopian. The people who are born again of Satan's seed are definitely screwed because they cannot ever experience the next life in Gods kingdom. Fortunately God has made it is easy to get born again of Christ's seed but the time is running out to be saved from the dystopian nightmare that's coming. This world here is Satan's kingdom but before Adam and Eve messed up we had dominion here and not Satan. This is why it's slowly gotten worse and worse.
this has nothing to do with religion, religion makes up for so much evil in this world i don't want to hear it

Reactions: Enlighten
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
This was prophesied in the Bible. We are in the end times. It is not yet the book of revelation period yet, which is after Jesus is supposed to return to gather all the people who are believers or God's people.
There is no God.

Epicurus:

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

David Hume:

"If God is omnipotent, omniscient and wholly good, whence evil? If God wills to prevent evil but cannot, then He is not omnipotent. If He can prevent evil but does not, then he is not good. In either case he is not God."

I agree with both of these quotes of these wise men. A God who allows bad things to happen is not God in my eyes. If God exists, where is he? If he does exist, why would he allow things like abuse, rape, and murder to happen? Is he able to prevent bad things from happening? No? Then he's not God.

So anyone who renounces or rejects God will be left here as things get crazier and more dystopian
Okay, so God is a Narcissist and we're supposed to worship him even though he has done nothing for us and allows abuse, rape, murder, and war to happen? Am I understanding that right?
The people who are born again of Satan's seed are definitely screwed because they cannot ever experience the next life in Gods kingdom.
What does that even mean? "Born of Satan's seed"? Where is Satan? Also hiding?
Fortunately God has made it is easy to get born again of Christ's seed but the time is running out to be saved from the dystopian nightmare that's coming.
The world has been a nightmare for thousands of years. Countless of abuse, rape, murder, and war cases have occurred. Just look at World War 1 and 2. Look at the Holocaust. Over 10 million innocent jews got killed. Where was God and Jesus when that happend? Playing hide and seek with Santa Claus?
This world here is Satan's kingdom
This clearly can't be the case because there are many good people who live good lives. If this was Satan's Kingdom then everyone would suffer.
but before Adam and Eve messed up we had dominion here and not Satan. This is why it's slowly gotten worse and worse.
If we go by the bible, "we" had nothing before Adam and Eve because they're supposed to be the first humans.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
this has nothing to do with religion, religion makes up for so much evil in this world i don't want to hear it
Every bad thing in my life has happened in the name of Christ.

It's not his fault, or the Bible's fault. It's the self-righteous who lack the ability to self-reflect because of their narcissistic nature.

Atheists are actually more "like Christ" than Christians.

When I was homeless and struggling Christians never tried to feed me, clothe me, comfort me. Only the "bad people" did that.

The problems that existed in the Bible still exist today and the Godless have more in common with Christ than any Christian does.

Jesus didn't want it to be like this but Christian's are using it as an excuse to destroy families and cause evil for their own satisfaction and greed.

Following Jesus and the Bible will bring you peace.

Listening to rich pastors manipulate and poison gods word will not bring peace.

I feel like Christians are really just evil people possessed by Satan trying to turn others away from Christ.

They don't want people to feel unconditional love or passion. Religion isn't the problem, it's just people aren't making it a PERSONAL relationship to Christ anymore. It's about their relationship to the church and virtue signaling the loudest. It makes them feel good about themselves.

Christ is here more with any of us than he is in any churches.

People who hate religion should at least read the Bible for its historical accuracy. Also, Jesus was like a really cool understanding dude. He liked to drink a little wine, walk on the water, and tell the government to suck it. Told sinners that they are the same as anyone else and deserving of the same respect and unconditional love.

Christianity is a front for worshipping Satan. It's a capitalist business now. The more families and lives they destroy the better it is for capitalism.

I don't practice christianity but I try to follow the teachings of Jesus and be a better person today than I was the last.

Maybe others can develop the personal relationship I have with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsLife and skies