T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
Im so sick of being physically sick and having symptoms and doctors and exams, its already been like months since everything went to shit, the pressure makes it hard to breathe since u never know whats going to happen each day. After i got some unspecified infection my physical health collapsed and my life is ruined even if i spend all my money going bankrupt i cant get out of this hole. I can't keep up mentally with the endless illnesses visits tests and prescriptions I was given, i would have to take 25 drugs a day if i tried them all. Quacks are misdiagnosing hallucinating non existing illnesses and trying to treat them, you go to one, then the second one says its not here, and the third one finds something else. Half claim the results are true and half that they are not. This is total insanity. Mentally im shaking from stress and anger. Nothing ruined me as much as this stuff. Now i literally cant even go on living. But chronic symptoms keep your attention glued to them, so its only getting harder to ctb. It's a looping spiral downwards. If I had anything before, it was all taken away from me. I am ruined financially, physically and eventually mentally.
As it turns out, avoiding anything dangerous, eating burgers nad not doing sports is the most dangerous lifestyle that causes illnesses. So I don't recommend it. You will turn out better doing hard drugs jumping head first in water and living like a wild animal. Eat shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, Forever Sleep, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
yep... that sounds like average human medicine, alright... I'm sorry that your monster is literally supposed to be designed to cure ill people! I can hardly think of irony more cruel

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you have to go through, this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer undeniably is so hellish. It's just so cruel how despite this suicide is purposely made so difficult for people, I hate this pro suffering society where people want to force others to be trapped here.