clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
We humans are self aware ape machines that want to believe there is more to our life than it actually is. We imagine ourselves being special amongst other living creatures which is ridiculous. I hate the system of survival and the fact that our world, the society in general, is anti suicide. It's kinda ironic that people care about a life being taken away regardless of the shitty situation of the individual, yet kill millions of animals to eat without having any guilt. I personally eat meat and I'm absolutely not against it, but it only shows that to survive, we kill and it has been like this since the beginning of the existence. This only makes me hate humans and society in general a lot more, because we can only see how evil we really are. From the simplest things such as being attracted to genetically fortunate people and treating them right unintentionally while hurting, bullying and taking advantage of genetically unfortunate people. Treating people differently based on how they look is no different than racism, but we do it regardless because it is already coded in our DNA. Mass murdering other livings is messed up but we do it regardless because we need to eat and again it's coded in our DNA. The same is for suicide prevention, around 50 thousand years ago humans needed each other to survive, and that's the reason why people are against suicide because their instincts tell them to prevent a human from leaving the society. Only if our stupid lives meant anything more than survival and reproduction, then people wouldn't judge suicidal people so much and actually help them to make their own independent decision.
Maybe someday, we won't need a place like here to gather around and secretly vent, seek methods or find recourses that are extremely difficult to find.
I wish everyone to find peace, whether it is in existing or in death.
Thanks for reading šŸ’ž

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, kitsuneribzz, NambaSutra and 4 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Humans are naturally nasty to one another, pro-life views are also a delusional and unhelpful coping mechanism that most people follow. It's completely horrible that we have to use this site in secret for fear of persecution and abuse from people who think they're trying to help, but no less should be expected from this species. Given the horrendous nature of this world, it's surprising that it isn't worse than it is as nature is intrinsically a horror. It is of course cruel for us to be trapped here and I can only wish for a peaceful death, it's the only thing I want but it looks like a pipe dream. I hope you find a break from the horrors of this reality.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see the existence of life as being nothing more than a tragic mistake, life certainly is just an endless cycle of suffering that sadly exists all for no reason. It's true that there is no purpose to life other than it just being a consequence of evolution which is why it's incredibly irrational to try and force others to stay here when life is something that is completely devoid of value, it's really just futile and unnecessary. All that we are doing is waiting around to die anyway so people should be able to choose when to exit. Just by having awareness one can recognise that suicide is a perfectly logical option to escape from all the risks and harm involved in existing, where only suffering, decay and loss is inevitable.