E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
38 years old, male from Europe. I'm broke, I just quite my job, and I got a condition, involuntary neck spasms that only get relief with medication. After 11 years I don't want to take any more medication. I've been thinking seriously in suicide this years, but my warrior spirit don't let me die. I would like to fight until the end or give my life for a good cause. Anybody interested in survival in the wild or engage in high risk activities? I'm physically fit and I been in the army before. Always better to die trying than just die... I am in Japan right now but willing to travel.

Cheers

Reactions: anna, shadow11, Strumgewehr and 1 other person
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
You can always wing-suit jump with total disregard to safety if you are fine with a messy death.

E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, I did skydiving before but that's not the idea. My meaning is that it must be something I can do, like an alternative to suicide. I'm pretty sure that I don't want to continue taking medication everyday, that make me anti-social and hard to find a well paid job. But it must be something I can do to survive, like fight for money for example, I did some amateur fights in the past. Or just escape from this crazy society and go into the wild, I did several months of survival in the mountains and at sea (it gets pretty boring if you are alone), I been in the army several years too. It must be something out there worth risking your life for. If I really happen to run out of resources I think I would go the samurai way, so at least nobody will say I'm a coward.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and shadow11
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I'm not sure If I follow you correctly. Do you want to accomplish something, like a world record of some sort or just go somewhere do some crazy stuff and die in the process. Or maybe something like a voyage to Antarctica?

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
BTW I'm just asking. I love exploring and adavntures but I'm in no position to join you and do anything of that fashion.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Have you thought of traveling down the Amazon River? Most people are killed by the natives that hangout alongside the river

Reactions: Tiburcio
E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah right! That's a good example, like the Australian guy who tried to reach New Zealand from Tasmania with a kayak, he almost made it and his family must be rich right now cos there is the documentary left. Get rich or die trying, but I think there must be infinite possibilities out there. I am fearless, that's a virtue difficult to master and that gives you some sort of advantage, just need to learn how to use it.

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I think the only cause humanity needs is legalization of assisted suicide. Any person pushing for that is a hero. Unfortunately, giving your life for this cause is risky...

Reactions: anna and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Do something risky but don't forget your bottle of poison, just in case you are in a situation where you get stuck and need a quick way out

E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
I think the only cause humanity needs is legalization of assisted suicide. Any person pushing for that is a hero. Unfortunately, giving your life for this cause is risky...
Maybe apply for a gofundme account and do something unusual and risky to promote awareness and pay lawyers to fight for that cause, I'm not that intelligent to figure out how, but I get your idea from the Clint Eastwood movie "One million dollar babe". Are you in a similar situation?

Reactions: Tiburcio
E

Erik38

Aug 17, 2018
BTW I'm just asking. I love exploring and adavntures but I'm in no position to join you and do anything of that fashion.
How's that? How bad are you actually? It feels good to say it loud.

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Maybe apply for a gofundme account and do something unusual and risky to promote awareness and pay lawyers to fight for that cause, I'm not that intelligent to figure out how, but I get your idea from the Clint Eastwood movie "One million dollar babe". Are you in a similar situation?
I was in such a bad mindset that I thought about shooting law enforcement officials out of anger for taking my right to die away. In my tormented mind at that point I saw it as an act of heroism "this is for all of those who suffer and are forced to stay alive" etc.. But I couldn't move a muscle.
I have to live because I have no other choice... I fantasize about helping people (maybe in a more peaceful way?) to get the right to die back.. Especially because at some point I would like to use it as well. You are a very good and brave person for considering fighting for this... As for the movie, I would have to watch it.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras