tiaralamb

tiaralamb

binge restrict cycle
Dec 15, 2021
The UK government can never leave well enough alone. Of course, it's not our failing public mental health services, or the extreme cost of living crisis putting further pressure on people who were being crushed to begin with. No. SN is the problem, and should be restricted immediately because the Daily Mail did an article on it (where they didn't even get the chemical name correct in the headline, btw, they referred to it as nitrate). I'm so sick of it all. I should've ordered when I got the chance. My fault for hesitating, I guess. The annoying thing is that I'm not even deterred, which is obviously what these stupid restrictions intended. It just means I and everyone like me are now forced to choose a more painful method. Delightful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, Yavannah, heavyeyes and 8 others
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
Yea, sometimes it's best to get prepared for the future.
As more people use it - the more public it gets, and the governments are doing their best to stop it.
I wonder what choice people will have as everything will be controlled in future.
SN is also unique - it has not expiry date if kept away from O2.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
haha in Canada they also put out some articles about it and now my whole family knows about SN. It was kind of surreal to hear them talk about something that I talk about on here.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, draekmir, SenseOfLoss and 3 others
D

deaded

Sep 10, 2023
It's still relatively easy to get for £20-£30 and I managed to find some in 30 minutes once I'd figured out what to search for and how to search for it.
Because its a little harder to find now, it does give more time for reflection. I've reflected, and it hasn't changed much.
I expect my order will arrive soon. After which is will hide it somewhere where it can't be found and I'll be taking it in January.
This gives me plenty of time to try and turn things around, change my mind if needed and do what needs to be done. Ctb shouldn't be done impulsively and I want to get myself in the frame of mind where I don't feel emotional about it. I'm almost there.
The issue I have with having SN immediately available is that it can be too easy a solution when you aren't in the right frame of mind. When I ctb I will be calm, unemotional and in peace with myself.

Reactions: heavyeyes, nicali845, Sid19 and 1 other person
tiaralamb

tiaralamb

binge restrict cycle
Dec 15, 2021
It's still relatively easy to get for £20-£30 and I managed to find some in 30 minutes once I'd figured out what to search for and how to search for it.
Because its a little harder to find now, it does give more time for reflection. I've reflected, and it hasn't changed much.
I expect my order will arrive soon. After which is will hide it somewhere where it can't be found and I'll be taking it in January.
This gives me plenty of time to try and turn things around, change my mind if needed and do what needs to be done. Ctb shouldn't be done impulsively and I want to get myself in the frame of mind where I don't feel emotional about it. I'm almost there.
The issue I have with having SN immediately available is that it can be too easy a solution when you aren't in the right frame of mind. When I ctb I will be calm, unemotional and in peace with myself.
Wait really? I'm glad you could find some! If you don't mind, could you PM me please? If you're not comfortable I completely understand

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I don't see why it's regarded as such a great method.

Seems like you need quite a few factors to go your way, in order for it to work effectively. And severe nausea is not something I would wish to be battling, while also trying to stay calm and relaxed. Nausea makes most people very anxious and worried.

R

rosielily

Mar 3, 2023
How can I get some pls? Ty
How can I get some pls? Ty

D

Deleted member 65988

Seems like you need quite a few factors to go your way, in order for it to work effectively. And severe nausea is not something I would wish to be battling, while also trying to stay calm and relaxed. Nausea makes most people very anxious and worried.
Because it's really effective, it's been proven to work even with all the unpleasantness of nausea, tachycardia etc.. over and over again, on this forum with notable examples like Mooni, LetzteAusfahrt, Stubbe, Allpointless and outside of this forum as well with medical articles I've come across.

Besides, death like this was never going to be a walk in the park with ice-cream, especially when you are actively planning to end it, there's going to be pitfalls for each method. There's also a reason why the meds are included even if some people can't get their hands on them while others can but it depends what part of the world you are. I'm not a big fan of the vomiting but even if it does happen, there's still a significant chance you'll die anyway.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and thebookofdisquiet.
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023

I like that i can do it at home in my bed and there is no real gore like the body looks really normal so i hope it is less horrible for the people that knew me.

Reactions: TiredBuddhist
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
Because it's really effective, it's been proven to work even with all the unpleasantness of nausea, tachycardia etc.. over and over again, on this forum with notable examples like Mooni, LetzteAusfahrt, Stubbe, Allpointless and outside of this forum as well with medical articles I've come across.

Besides, death like this was never going to be a walk in the park with ice-cream, especially when you are actively planning to end it, there's going to be pitfalls for each method. There's also a reason why the meds are included even if some people can't get their hands on them while others can but it depends what part of the world you are. I'm not a big fan of the vomiting but even if it does happen, there's still a significant chance you'll die anyway.

At the point where people realise they have failed (assuming they even realise it), they then have to get medical attention while likely in a very poor state. We can see this in the goodbye threads, where people struggle to even type coherently. I don't think I want to be seeking medical attention, while in such severely incapacitated state. Too big a risk of long term damage for my money. But each to their own.
I like that i can do it at home in my bed and there is no real gore like the body looks really normal so i hope it is less horrible for the people that knew me.

I'd gladly embrace some gore (that I'll never even see myself) in exchange for a method with less chance of failure and complications. SN doesn't seem very peaceful or quick to me either.

Peaceful, fast and highly lethal are my criteria for a great method. (with the latter two being the most important) SN just doesn't tick enough of those boxes for me personally.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible what those pro-life people are doing, in fact it's just beyond inhumane to want to leave people with no choice but to resort to painful and risky suicide methods.

Those people lack any awareness and have a complete lack of compassion, it's insane being anti-suicide in this world where there is unlimited potential to be tormented endlessly and not everyone even wishes to decay from age in this unnecessary and futile existence in the first place. Suicide is a perfectly logical choice and I see it as always preferable to not exist regardless of the circumstances.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
is the title the reason for you to draw even more attention to it?

T

TiredBuddhist

Sep 3, 2021
The UK government can never leave well enough alone. Of course, it's not our failing public mental health services, or the extreme cost of living crisis putting further pressure on people who were being crushed to begin with. No. SN is the problem, and should be restricted immediately because the Daily Mail did an article on it (where they didn't even get the chemical name correct in the headline, btw, they referred to it as nitrate). I'm so sick of it all. I should've ordered when I got the chance. My fault for hesitating, I guess. The annoying thing is that I'm not even deterred, which is obviously what these stupid restrictions intended. It just means I and everyone like me are now forced to choose a more painful method. Delightful.
They used to stop slaves from killing themselves, this is very similar from the 1%. They don't really care if people are suffering or die but they do want people spending money and being exploited and death ends that. Cost of Greed crisis, indeed.

I agree that the worst part about this is people that could have taken a peaceful and tidy way out will instead jump in front of trans etc or spend years suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: リンさん, conarc and tiaralamb
D

Deleted member 65988

We can see this in the goodbye threads, where people struggle to even type coherently. I don't think I want to be seeking medical attention, while in such severely incapacitated state. Too big a risk of long term damage for my money. But each to their own.
Each to their own indeed, Good luck finding a suitable method for yourself.
Peaceful, fast and highly lethal are my criteria for a great method. (with the latter two being the most important) SN just doesn't tick enough of those boxes for me personally.
in an idealistic world, it'd be nice to get all three of those crietria in a nice package that can be widely accessed with minimal restriction but unless you have access to N or inert gas, you'll have to trade one of those up with whatever methods are left.

Also what exactly is fast in your case, 15 seconds, 12 mins because any significant amount of time to kill the human body will take a bit of time to get done if we're talking about practically accessible methods

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Captive_Mind515 and P@in
tiaralamb

tiaralamb

binge restrict cycle
Dec 15, 2021
They used to stop slaves from killing themselves, this is very similar from the 1%. They don't really care if people are suffering or die but they do want people spending money and being exploited and death ends that. Cost of Greed crisis, indeed.

I agree that the worst part about this is people that could have taken a peaceful and tidy way out will instead jump in front of trans etc or spend years suffering.
That's exactly it I couldn't have said it more perfectly

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
Each to their own indeed, Good luck finding a suitable method for yourself.

in an idealistic world, it'd be nice to get all three of those crietria in a nice package that can be widely accessed with minimal restriction but unless you have access to N or inert gas, you'll have to trade one of those up with whatever methods are left.

Also what exactly is fast in your case, 15 seconds, 12 mins because any significant amount of time to kill the human body will take a bit of time to get done if we're talking about practically accessible methods

Thanks. Good luck to you as well.

Definitely seconds rather than minutes before unconsciousness anyway. And something that my body has very limited ability to combat or fight back against. I get the feeling that some people's bodies perhaps put up a bigger fight against something like being poisoned. Based on past experiences in life, my instincts tell me that I would probably be one of these people...

D

Deleted member 65988

I get the feeling that some people's bodies perhaps put up a bigger fight against something like being poisoned
I get that, not everyone's body will take what sn will give without feeling some form of great panic especially induced by the symptom of tachycardia which isn't an issue for me since I already have an irregular heartbeat. I think the basic mechanism each one shares is survival but that didn't stop people from using sn and dying from it even if they got help.
Definitely seconds rather than minutes before unconsciousness anyway. And something that my body has very limited ability to combat or fight back against
Maybe inert gas in that case, if you can access which would've been my choice if it were available compared to sn.

Reactions: Captive_Mind515