SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
About got denied care because I needed refills... aka will go bat shit when I run out etc. They know this... asshole nurse I CANNOT stand decides to think he's going to talk down to me like he's my father "I can't believe you think you think you can just come up in here during a pandemic and do whatever you want! You really need a good talk to you know that!" Even the cop standing there (yeah I always have a welcome service) was like "is he always like that???" FUCK YEAH HE IS. Maybe he'll change his ways though because he should've known I was going to cuss him out. Before that "give me the patient advocate" "we cant, they're not seeing anyone" WHAT THE FUCK??

Sad part is, my original idea of take my ID card and get my refills for me was used when the dumbass said that like it was some grand idea... I hate the VA so bad. And this is just a "normal" run in with them, especially that nurse... constant stick up his ass, idk maybe he didn't get to belittle his wife enough this week.

This honestly makes people (me sometimes) want to commit suicide at one to show them that their actions go farther than they think. And it does happen which is upsetting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy, DoNotLet2 and GoodPersonEffed
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry, you do not deserve that. My husband had many problems with the VA, which I believe ultimately led to his ctb last year. I'm so sorry. :heart:

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: jgm63, Heartsick Traveler, mesohappy and 3 others
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I'm so sorry, you do not deserve that. My husband had many problems with the VA, which I believe ultimately led to his ctb last year. I'm so sorry. :heart:

Oh that's just scratching the surface with what I experience... hell I got denied when I actually was ready to die, left in handcuffs.. lazy doctor, still works there too. They mainly "maintain" vets there, so I'm that wildcard where I'm still trying to get to that point.

I'm very sorry to hear that though, I thank him for his service. It's just all around fucked up, idk what else to really say, but I'm sure it has lead to many others as well, and one day I might be there as well. Then you request outside care, it'll get denied and they magically have another doc lined up for you so they can say on paper that care was available. Again though, I hate that that happened... bullshit.

• Aww..
Reactions: LMLN