AbyssalAlien

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
Already dealing with medical bills and this pos world decided "Oh lets magically break something in the sewer line and add even more cost and make everyone think you're crazy for saying the entire house smells like shit"

I don't know where this universe, god, the writer, matrix admin, whatever the fuck you want to call them, gets off in fucking with me, but fuck this dickhead cunt and fuck their story telling. Just gonna smoke and drink til my heart pops since things will continue going wrong and it will be alll on me as always to fix it.

Fucking cunt.

Reactions: AnderDethsky, yabujin, leavingsoonx and 3 others
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
Already dealing with medical bills and this pos world decided "Oh lets magically break something in the sewer line and add even more cost and make everyone think you're crazy for saying the entire house smells like shit"

I don't know where this universe, god, the writer, matrix admin, whatever the fuck you want to call them, gets off in fucking with me, but fuck this dickhead cunt and fuck their story telling. Just gonna smoke and drink til my heart pops since things will continue going wrong and it will be alll on me as always to fix it.

Fucking cunt.
All I know is someone who is controlling current events is a sick fucking soul. Literally disgusting. Constantly feeds off of the lowest of lows as comedy.

Reactions: AbyssalAlien and divinemistress36