• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
So, the first biggest weakness of tourniquet method is that lock mechanism (stick, pen etc) can accidentally spin, untighten, especially feel when I will start feeling dizzy or during seizures. I have two ideas to avoid this: 1) do this in sea, so if I survive, I will still be drowned,

2) try to tighten stick as hard as I can by knots after rotating it enough. but here is the second biggest weakness. I need to have more time. I fear that if I run out of time, I will feel dizzy and won't be able able to tighten it enough. I think I need to practice this tourniquet method on cylindrical objects as much as I can to reduce time as much as I can. So I can quickly tighten it before dizziness comes

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know this method. Where do you put the tourniquet? Neck?

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Yes. I think that I can practice tightening it as quickly as possible and then applying knot to prevent it from spinning, this is the key.
Yes. I think that I can practice tightening it as quickly as possible and then applying knot to prevent it from spinning, this is the key.
here are links to this method:

There are also videos on YouTube on how to make a do it yourself or homemade (make - shift) tourniquet. I watched them as well, I need to try this method and ctb.

Last edited: