abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
How annoying is partial suspension, how many different ways I tried.
I used different ligature materials, different positions on the neck and the maximum I felt was the feeling that I was about to lose consciousness, and I tried to do it with a large enough load (I weigh about 90 kilograms) that I ripped a new leather belt into two pieces. I also used the technique with hyperventilation of the lungs. I don't know maybe it's my superpower not being hanged. but fuck how, I've seen news, videos on interesting :) sites where someone successes to do partial literally with socks, with fucking long socks
so i'm thinking about a full suspension, but i have a few problems, first of all my weight (90 kg, i'm quite tall) and that i can't believe it will work. i don't want to hang like a fucking santa claus toy on a Christmas tree.
I'd be glad if someone could send me links to threads where people share the feelings of full suspension, or if you could share it, or if I could make a thread about it.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: HalfFrogHalfDog, dearlulu, moshimoshi and 1 other person
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
How annoying is partial suspension, how many different ways I tried.
I used different ligature materials, different positions on the neck and the maximum I felt was the feeling that I was about to lose consciousness, and I tried to do it with a large enough load (I weigh about 90 kilograms) that I ripped a new leather belt into two pieces. I also used the technique with hyperventilation of the lungs. I don't know maybe it's my superpower not being hanged. but fuck how, I've seen news, videos on interesting :) sites where someone successes to do partial literally with socks, with fucking long socks
so i'm thinking about a full suspension, but i have a few problems, first of all my weight (90 kg, i'm quite tall) and that i can't believe it will work. i don't want to hang like a fucking santa claus toy on a Christmas tree.
I'd be glad if someone could send me links to threads where people share the feelings of full suspension, or if you could share it, or if I could make a thread about it.
I highly recommend against full suspension. PM me and I can help you with partial.

Reactions: abirbul60024
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
biggest issue i had with my previous attempt was SI so unless full suspension is chosen then your brain will always go into overdrive with partial, that's my experience anyway.