• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think I was 18 years old many many years ago. I browsed a Swiss suicide forum passively. Many information about methods are handled way stricter there. Less explicit and I think no sources allowed. You have to do the research on your own on other websites and in German language there are some websites from amateurs and psychopaths who give instructions. I don't know whether they still exist I am glad I don't have to rely on them anymore.

I was pretty young and I tried to register. I am not sure why but my phone bugged. I was not that engaged online and I think it was my first registration for an internet forum. Maybe also the internet was buggy. I think I pressed the same button a couple of times and nothing happened. I was pretty upset it did not work. Later I checked my mail and a mod talked to me. Due to the fact I tried to register myself a couple of times also with different e-mails I think (So much time passed) they suspected me to be a troll. So the mod demanded of me to scan official documents like my ID card/pass and send it over to him. I was upset but not that stupid. I certainly won't send a fucking suicide website my ID card. Fuck off.

Well the forum nowadays is close to completely dead. I just checked it. With my insane need to express myself it might could have had a chance to survive. Lol. You get what you deserve. (Sadly this motto actually does not really apply to the world we live in.)

Reactions: pilotviolin and Yuki_03
PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
What was the name of the forum?
also wise that you didnt show the ID.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Damn that sounds shitty.
At least SS doesnt ask for personal info (maybe the IP and other internet related shi but understandable)