• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
The thought of being gone forever is comforting. I've never done anything which has had a positive impact on anyone, all I do is cause pain and destruction. Even my parents told me that all I do is bring them pain. I don't really want to live anymore, I've never helped anyone, never been a benefit to society, all I do is end up hurting people whenever i get close to them. I crave death so badly every single fucking day, for years I've been stuck in this state of anhedonia. I've tried recovery before, it's never worked. If I live then I will just be a drain to society

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, cowboypants, SoulWhisperer and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also find so much comfort in never existing again, in my case permanent non-existence is certainly all I've ever wished for. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
Death has been a fascination of mine for a long time. It works itself into all of my writing. Symbolism everywhere. It seems so quiet. So freeing. I am comforted that no matter what, it WILL come for me one day.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Death has been a fascination of mine for a long time. It works itself into all of my writing. Symbolism everywhere. It seems so quiet. So freeing. I am comforted that no matter what, it WILL come for me one day.
That's how I feel, even if I don't manage to successfully ctb by hanging I'll find a way

Reactions: Ramsay Fiction
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm very sorry about your situation. I hope that you in some way find relief from all pain and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno