disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
For months I had been planning a trip with my family. I was looking forward to escaping everything for a bit, and spending some time with them before I cbt. Some last special moments to spend. I was putting everything off until after the trip, but now since today I found out it won't be happening, I might be cbt sooner than I thought. All because my mother decided not to go because she dislikes travelling, even though we have been planning this for months. It'll likely be one of the many things she'll regret once I'm gone.

It doesn't help that my ex is also gonna be travelling with the boyfriend she left me for during the same week I was supposed to be gone and trying to be happy for once. Instead I'm forced to be stuck at home with dread.

It will be a perfect week to cbt. It feels destined. A message from the universe to just do it already.

At least it'll be something to look forward to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ziplockzzz, one.way.out, Dead Meat and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry you are going through this. I understand it can be an awful disappointing feeling when we cannot do the thing that we want to do. All I look forward to is ctb, I can relate. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: disasterplant, Dead Meat and Brick In The Wall
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i know how you feel. i had a perfect plan in place and now its not happening. now i have to find another way, and i'm kinda picky about how i die...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
i know how you feel. i had a perfect plan in place and now its not happening. now i have to find another way, and i'm kinda picky about how i die...
I'm so sorry to hear that, that sounds difficult. I wish you all the best in your journey, and I hope you can find light at the end of the tunnel however way that may be.

• Love
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl and Dead Meat
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I think you should tell your mom you were looking forward to it and you are very disappointed by her choice to make it so everyone couldn't go

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I hate when those thing happen. I had a similar experience with friends. Planning things for halloween to do nothing in the end. It's been almost a year and I'm still upset about that. If this year I'm still alive I'm gonna celebrate it no matter what, fuck people.

If your only purpose is to spend time with them there's no way to do something together at home? Eat something different, bring an afternoon learning something new together, do something out of the ordinary IDK.