• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

solenoid

Mar 14, 2024
I am scared to see it again, scared of waking up and realizing that it wasn't a dream.
I am scared that of all the possible paths, I chose pain, isolation and self destruction.
I am scared of looking back, to realize that I was my own tormentor.
I am scared to realize that the one person I hate the most, is sharing the same skin.
I am scared that my mind will leave me before I will leave it, that the string will break before the last note has been played.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr
Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I am scared to see it again, scared of waking up and realizing that it wasn't a dream.
I am scared that of all the possible paths, I chose pain, isolation and self destruction.
I am scared of looking back, to realize that I was my own tormentor.
I am scared to realize that the one person I hate the most, is sharing the same skin.
I am scared that my mind will leave me before I will leave it, that the string will break before the last note has been played.
I can't help but feel sad reading your post.

I understand your fear of failing your attempt. The way you're feeling is valid.

Please please please, for the love of god, confided talking to someone. You don't even necessarily have to tell them about your suicidal thoughts or any vent. Just have a friendly talk. Maybe call a parent, a coworker or an old friend? And just talk. You may have fun, and think in those moments that it will be okay. When we are depressed, we often think that this is gonna be like this forever. This couldn't be more false. I promise, it'll get better, somehow. You are not bound to hate yourself forever, to be depressed forever and to want to die forever. There's hope, there's support, I promise (:

I really hope that you'll get better and I wish the best for you ^^