thereisnomeaning

thereisnomeaning

To live here is my nightmare
Mar 15, 2023
I feel so bad that people have so limited access to sn and antiemetics while in my country it's all legal and "doable" yet I'm a pussy who can't go through with it
I just feel like shit, too much of a weirdo to function in this world, yet too much of a piece of shit who's too scared to just ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: melancholy&somejoy, sparkle and LateForTheBus
blairbear64

blairbear64

⁰○°Bubbles⁰○°
Apr 5, 2023
Everyone goes at their own time, staying doesn't make you weak, going doesn't either. Living and dying both take their own type of strength, i'd say living just takes a form of strength and bravery that is seen differently than that which is needed to end your life. Everything requires strength. Some people are stronger at different things. Just because sn is available doesn't necessarily mean you should use it, and it being more available shouldn't be what pushes you to do it. If you do it, it should be your decision. You arent slapping others who want to use sn in the face by not using it or something, it's not like it's being wasted.... at the end of the day, your life is literally in the balance, and that matters far more than others opinions.

Reactions: sosotired, melancholy&somejoy, thereisnomeaning and 3 others
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
CTB'ing is a big decision, and you should only do it when you are absolutely ready. You're not weak to not have done it yet. The time has to be right. I'm still working on getting my affairs in order first, but my time will be here soon. ((Hugs))

Reactions: sosotired, thereisnomeaning, lmnop and 1 other person
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
It's called survival instinct and it's completely normal , nothing to be ashamed of .

Reactions: melancholy&somejoy, LateForTheBus, thereisnomeaning and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all suicide isn't always easy to go through with no matter the method and anyway only you know when the time is right for you to leave this world, it's a personal decision. I wish you the best.