• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
It is packed in two plastic zippers, it is fine structured and some clumpsy are already builded. The color is white-yellowish. I packed it in a sealed bottle, and tasted it. Only with the tongue. Afterwards I washed my mouth out with water and spit it out. It is salty, and it has a wired sweat aftertaste, a piece of Chocolate or a mint bonbon I would suggest for the real aplication. It feels like I´m sweating a bit more than normal, and the tounge is a bit numb. The heart is a bit faster... Not heavy because I don´t realy swallow it. It is fast delivered from the big xxay.xxx in about one week from PL to DE.

• Love
Reactions: snuffcore, aedric_artifact, MsMaudlin and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Go careful,mate,with sampling those wares.
You got yours just in time. Ziplock guy has been banned and Ukranian has gone,too.
It isn't unusual for the Ukrainian to close,then re-open under a different name,so who knows for sure what happened there.
The timings are suspect. Simcardguy,ziplock guy and now the Ukrainian.

Nothing has arrived for me at all and I'm sinking deeper into despair by the second.

Only one supplier left standing now,for us in the U.K. and perhaps the rest of Europe,too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Lastsauce, aedric_artifact and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Glad you got your SN sorted, one less thing to stress over

Reactions: Saed
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
My SN is coming from a nice Russian lady from e-shop specializing on homemade goods (I am sure you know it), lol.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
My SN is coming from a nice Russian lady from e-shop specializing on homemade goods (I am sure you know it), lol.

Still waiting on that one,too. Wish I could lol,but...
Well,you know how it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: lunargreenx
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
Still waiting on that one,too. Wish I could lol,but...
Well,you know how it is.

I know. I am laughing just because of the situation. Buying poison from homemade goods shop.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Saed