worstOFsociety

worstOFsociety

Jan 25, 2023
The fact that I'm on the verge of failing 3 courses in school cause I've "missed too many classes" when the country I live in doesn't even have a "you're obligated to attend school" law but a "You're obligated to learn" law is such bs. (Which basically means I should be able to get the courses no matter how many lessons I miss as long as I show that I've learnt what I'm supposed to learn). Like the literal law is on my side yet I'm still one missed attendance away from failing 3 of my courses. Like what do you want from me? Should I apologize for being too depressed to get up in the morning, for having suicidal ideations and suffering from severe anxiety? Cause it's not like my school isn't aware of my situation. They are. But I guess my attendance is more important than my mental health that's getting worse day by day. But guess what the amount of courses I get won't matter once I take the final leap and end my existence. Nothing will cause I won't be here anymore at that point. BUT I'm not at that point anymore, I probably will again soon enough but at the moment I'm not at that point of missery. So I guess I'm just stuck attending these bs lessons sleep deprived and miserable instead of getting enough sleep which would help me learn more and faster. The school system really makes no sense to me. If a student learns better on their own than when they attend classes than just let them do it on their own. I mean I do understand that to a certain degree it's cause the school is to some degree responsible for my education. But in the end of the day it's just another factor that makes my life harder, more stressful and misserable. Just another source of anxiety and pressure that slowly drags me to the edge again. Now this is by no means the only thing that brought me to this point of mental state but it's definetly a factor if only a minor one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry this sstm awful no care suffer only make ppl slave work, sstm no sense goal no make learn goal makr tired force suffer prpr work machine. V sry mental health worse this world awful

Reactions: yive, Archness and Fwompje
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
You're right, other people will never understand our problems and only see us as lazy when in reality we have to put in extra effort to get anything done. Your situation certainly sounds awful and I would feel completely trapped too. They really do think we have an obligation to live through constant suffering and perform to their strict standards. Sadly this is just the nature of life and people are usually like this. It feels so pointless to me to endure this cycle for a few fleeting moments of happiness and I wish I could end it and be done forever, not part of this aimless game any more. I hope your situation improves and that you can get peace from the stress and misery.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that schools are just a way to torture people, the whole purpose of them is to make it so the society has slaves who work just to suffer more and eventually deteriorate from old age just to die anyway. It really does sound so tiring being in that situation, when I used to go to school when I was younger it certainly made me feel even more suicidal. They are horrible places.

Reactions: yive
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Schooling's just a system to make people accept modern life.

I mean, what kind of employer or boss would care about your mental health anyways? It'd only matter with obligation.