WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
Sorry. Just venting.

Ive been lurking a while, but never felt the need to post till now.

As the title suggests, I'm currently on the floor of my closet. I managed to pass out during partial, but as it turns out, I'm shit at planning and the rope I chose snapped some minutes in.

I don't know what to do now. For the past few months, I thought this would be the one thing I couldn't mess up, but as it turns out, I can't even kill myself without making a mess of everything.

Sorry. I just felt like I needed to tell anyone about this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, corazon, Livingvsdying25 and 2 others
grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
oh my goodness... im so sorry this happened to you. Ive had a rope snap before, its such an awful feeling. I see you and i hear you, youre not alone with that feeling <3
Edit: grammar

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Shit, I am so sorry.

Most rope is pretty strong, and partial doesn't put the same stress on it as full- can I ask what you used?

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
Shit, I am so sorry.

Most rope is pretty strong, and partial doesn't put the same stress on it as full- can I ask what you used?
I followed the pinned guide, and tried out a necktie. Original stress tests seemed to agree, but here we are.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Ah. Yeah, unfortunately, fabrics are a bit more unpredictable, and can become weaker with washing or stress. Kinda like how a shirt or a pair of jeans may be totally okay with a movement one day; but after a wash or too much stretching will suddenly split the next with the same movement.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how people cannot just easily leave this existence in peace, I get that it's awful feeling trapped here when you just want to be free but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: EndoftheTunnel3339 and experimentee