F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So it might be that they are saying that the corona virus is what is causing the flu like symptoms but really it's the roll out of 5G. So after some months we might start to get sick because of the radiation damage to our bodies. Good times lol!

Attachments

• 43385D37-8ED2-44B3-8E4A-5490667D7FBF.png
    43385D37-8ED2-44B3-8E4A-5490667D7FBF.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 50
U

UnluckyFew

Apr 1, 2020
Hahaha, my goodness! The body gets toxic from radiation and we can pass that radiation toxicity on to others via our saliva. Sounds reasonable. :))

Reactions: Ame, Quarky00, Final Escape and 1 other person
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well sum were in the uk sum folks arnt to happy about this 5G and attack one of the towers and set it on fire .

Reactions: Final Escape
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Im no radiologist or virologist, but I'm pretty sure radioactivity doesn't give you flu on meth.
I recall reading that there was some time during the history of US some guy had a big boner for radioactive water, but that made his face fall apart.

Reactions: Final Escape and a.n.kirillov
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think it's true that the radiation from the 5G is bad for us. I guess we will know in 6 months. It's only been being used starting very recently here in the US. I had to switch to the 5G like only a week ago on my devices. If we survive the next month of lockdown lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Why is there no laughing reaction? If ever a post earned it, it's this one.

If you believe this, you likely believe Alex Jones. I hear he got the cure! Don't mind he's being sued for false advertising. That's the the 5g messing with the judiciary's brains.

Reactions: Quarky00, Brink and Ame
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Why is there no laughing reaction? If ever a post earned it, it's this one.

If you believe this, you likely believe Alex Jones. I hear he got the cure! Don't mind he's being sued for false advertising. That's the the 5g messing with the judiciary's brains.
I do believe a lot of Alex Jones but by this point I think he's been bought. If u support government in any way u are supporting enslavement. Government means mind control and slavery. It means that some people have the the right to rule over u and have a higher claim on your life than u do. If u believe that some people have a moral obligation to control, rule, dictate your life and u are morally obligated to give them control u are a person who is keeping this slavery system going. If u don't question this system we live under you are maybe just not effected by the current system much. I would guess if u are very well off u are not as effected by the tons of laws and injustices that the poorer or less fortunate people have to deal with. Like being locked out of housing because u did some minor crime, (not a crime but because gov says it is) that didn't hurt anyone but now u are forever restricted from renting an apartment over it or even finding a decent job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MartyByrde
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I do believe a lot of Alex Jones

giphy.gif

Reactions: MartyByrde and Fizzel87
F

Fizzel87

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe it's because im getting older... But the world needs less technology.

Can't we all just give each other a hug rather than cooking our balls with microwaves?

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Mort, Oyoy and 1 other person
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
David Icke has been saying for years it's going to be a weapon that will start causing the 'agenda'... But then again he probably has written a theory on EVERYTHING so sometimes he is correct.

Nothing surprises me in this world.

Reactions: MartyByrde
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I thought that was a woman screaming

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I just went by what it visually looked like since that's what its entire purpose was.

I will take it you've never seen the series before. I think it's entire purpose was to show here style of laughing. I could be wrong.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I will take it you've never seen the series before. I think it's entire purpose was to show here style of laughing. I could be wrong.

I watched part of an episode once and felt it was beneath me.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I watched part of an episode once and felt it was beneath me.

I figured as much. Just from another post you made. Well have fun. I'm out :wink:

edit: I just thought i would inform you of what you posted. It was Kitty laughing.

Last edited:
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I do believe a lot of Alex Jones but by this point I think he's been bought. If u support government in any way u are supporting enslavement. Government means mind control and slavery. It means that some people have the the right to rule over u and have a higher claim on your life than u do. If u believe that some people have a moral obligation to control, rule, dictate your life and u are morally obligated to give them control u are a person who is keeping this slavery system going. If u don't question this system we live under you are maybe just not effected by the current system much. I would guess if u are very well off u are not as effected by the tons of laws and injustices that the poorer or less fortunate people have to deal with. Like being locked out of housing because u did some minor crime, (not a crime but because gov says it is) that didn't hurt anyone but now u are forever restricted from renting an apartment over it or even finding a decent job.
Do you know about some wealthy inheritance I missed? Damn, I should get, and read my mail more often.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Do you know about some wealthy inheritance I missed? Damn, I should get, and read my mail more often.
Lol! This thread is not for people who cannot see or understand what tyranny means. Like if u can't see it in your everyday life than u will never see it.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
They haven't rolled out 5G where I live currently, but I'm sure it won't be long. Though with the corona virus, I'm sure its probably been delayed. I've heard and read that the radition may cause some serious damage, but we won't know until its too late. The only good thing about 5G is how fast it would make the internet. Though if I had a 1GB/Fiber connection, I'd be happy, I wouldn't need the supposed 5G speeds. Just my opinion, don't know why people see government as good, its bad.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I remember back in the days when they tried to roll out 5g another time...It was in the "dark ages" and bubonic plague spread across the land.Horrible times.

Cant stop plagues and cant stop technology...Neither waits for any of us to get our shit together..Though they both suck ass far as Im concerned.

But who gives a fuck about my concerns.

Reactions: MartyByrde and almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I remember back in the days when they tried to roll out 5g another time...It was in the "dark ages" and bubonic plague spread across the land.Horrible times.

Cant stop plagues and cant stop technology...Neither waits for any of us to get our shit together..Though they both suck ass far as Im concerned.

But who gives a fuck about my concerns.
Can't stop the world from going to shit. It's always been shit!
Bubonic plague thing made me laugh so ty.

Reactions: MartyByrde and mesohappy
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Lol! This thread is not for people who cannot see or understand what tyranny means. Like if u can't see it in your everyday life than u will never see it.
More assumptions being made about someone you know nothing about. Good luck with all that "knowledge".