Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
I struggle with severe mental health problems have for a long time which has made my ability to connect to others and socialize pretty much impossible or extremely difficult unless I have a drink first which led me onto becoming dependent on alcohol for a long time. I'm not dependent on alcohol anymore but my mental health conditions persist and are getting more and more challenging as I'm getting older. Specially as everybody around me are in relationships or getting married and are loved and liked by others and haven't been rejected by others like I have my whole life. I'm just a 24/7 cuckold to everyone else's joy at my own expense. Every single waking second of everyday is a massive struggle and just pure grind and survival mode at this point. I've gone for help so many times, psychiatrists, doctors, therapy, support groups, cocktail if medications and nothing has really worked or significantly improved. I still struggle with panic attacks and functioning when I'm out and around others and still get the funny looks etc because of it. Why do arseholes like Jordan Peterson and all the rest of these pieces of sh*t insist on keeping me around just so they can say what a failure I am to society because I'm not married and don't have kids but insist that I've got to keep running the treadmill and suffer for them ? Like they or anybody else gives a toss ? These suicide prevention mother f***kers are completely sadistic, holding others hostage and making money out of other people's pain and not given people the right to self determination and they need to be called out on it and given a very hard slap in the face and made to see what problems they are creating.

What am I supposed to do if I don't have a peaceful dignified option to end my pain when I see fit ?
This is a massive crime against humanity and one of if not the biggest human rights issue in the world and nobody cares apart from a very small minority. šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, peaceandlove, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much in this cruel existence, it's so terrible to me how there's all this pain and suffering yet there's the absence of the option to just painlessly not exist, I also just wish to be free from this torturous, painful existence, to me there really is so much cruelty how I cannot just have a painless death to finally bring me peace. But anyway I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace eventually.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, Life'sA6itch, Mark121 and 1 other person
M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
How would you CTB if it was approved?

L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with your view. I hope you find prace. I am in the same frame of mind, suffering, but for what? For whom? Humans can be such a nasty bunch. We will provide euthanasia for animals but not humans without any regard for the person at all. I just had an unexpected surgery last week and secretly prayed I would not wake up. I woke up angry that I did.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mark121
27ClubSoon

27ClubSoon

Potential Former Person
Aug 21, 2024
The prevailing thoughts on this for any random average person you pick will be suicide is a tragic preventable act. People don't want to see others die.

There is an effective 0 chance of the Overton Window changing on this if the person has no obvious physical impairments.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I struggle with severe mental health problems have for a long time which has made my ability to connect to others and socialize pretty much impossible or extremely difficult unless I have a drink first which led me onto becoming dependent on alcohol for a long time. I'm not dependent on alcohol anymore but my mental health conditions persist and are getting more and more challenging as I'm getting older. Specially as everybody around me are in relationships or getting married and are loved and liked by others and haven't been rejected by others like I have my whole life. I'm just a 24/7 cuckold to everyone else's joy at my own expense. Every single waking second of everyday is a massive struggle and just pure grind and survival mode at this point. I've gone for help so many times, psychiatrists, doctors, therapy, support groups, cocktail if medications and nothing has really worked or significantly improved. I still struggle with panic attacks and functioning when I'm out and around others and still get the funny looks etc because of it. Why do arseholes like Jordan Peterson and all the rest of these pieces of sh*t insist on keeping me around just so they can say what a failure I am to society because I'm not married and don't have kids but insist that I've got to keep running the treadmill and suffer for them ? Like they or anybody else gives a toss ? These suicide prevention mother f***kers are completely sadistic, holding others hostage and making money out of other people's pain and not given people the right to self determination and they need to be called out on it and given a very hard slap in the face and made to see what problems they are creating.

What am I supposed to do if I don't have a peaceful dignified option to end my pain when I see fit ?
This is a massive crime against humanity and one of if not the biggest human rights issue in the world and nobody cares apart from a very small minority. šŸ˜”
I'm in a very similar situation. I have no body,no kids,family hates me. All I do is exist to pay bills and make my boss rich(er). I take my comfort in booze,drugs and planning my nasty and well deserved revenge. Otherwise my existence completely pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mark121