• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Somewhat of a fact/ an option and a little rant.
The government and the influencial part of society does restrict these lethal medication/substances, because overdose of medication/substances are the number 1 suicide method by women. In contrast the number 1 method for men is hanging/asphyxiation. Also the fight against suicide gets more attention now in the public and by the government. Because women are catching up to men in the amount of successful suicides. Men make up still nearly 3 times more than women. But they are catching up.

The death of a women is worse in they eyes of society compared to the death of men. It has biological reasons, because female eggs are rear compared to male sperms. Also women ensure the future biological continuing of the group and society.

• Yay!
Reactions: persimmon
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I doubt it has anything to do with SN. No government has restricted it, that's nonsense spread by profiteers.

Women are just generally more mentally resilient than men and are way more likely to seek help for suicidal thoughts. Men are told to man up and get on with it. That's why they end up hanging themselves so much.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Myforevercharlie, Saturn_ and 2 others
M

martinso67

Feb 5, 2021
I doubt it has anything to do with SN. No government has restricted it, that's nonsense spread by profiteers.

Women are just generally more mentally resilient than men and are way more likely to seek help for suicidal thoughts. Men are told to man up and get on with it. That's why they end up hanging themselves so much.
Yeah, that's true. But women suicide rate is rising faster than that of men. Also social media has a very negative influence on the mental health of young women.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think society cares about making one gender live over the other. Society cares more about making everybody live for as long as possible regardless of gender because their views applies to all genders equally. Society can benefit from a suicidal man economically in the same way they can benefit from a suicidal woman economically. Society wants to stop all suicides, not just the suicides of women

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Myforevercharlie
M

martinso67

Feb 5, 2021
I don't think society cares about making one gender live over the other. Society cares more about making everybody live for as long as possible regardless of gender because their views applies to all genders equally. Society can benefit from a suicidal man economically in the same way they can benefit from a suicidal woman economically. Society wants to stop all suicides, not just the suicides of women
But on the other side they tell all the time that we live in a free society and everyone is responsible for himself.
But they call you mentally ill and try to stop you to commit suicide. Makes no sense. It's my body.
The only methods they leave you with are dangerous methods that have a somewhat high failure rate. I think they're doing it on purpose, so you stop trying again to end your life.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
But on the other side they tell all the time that we live in a free society and everyone is responsible for himself.
But they call you mentally ill and try to stop you to commit suicide. Makes no sense. It's my body.
The only methods they leave you with are dangerous methods that have a somewhat high failure rate. I think they're doing it on purpose, so you stop trying again to end your life.
I also believe that we aren't really free. People have been indoctrinated to believe that we are free when we aren't. Society does want people to not end their life and I think that's unfair

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Availability of SN & N has nothing to do with gender issues. Neither is a simple compound or over-the-counter medicine and the vast majority of overdose/poisoning attempts are done with far more commonly known substances. Users of these site know about them, but the general population doesn't. Additionally, there was a ban on selling N to the US since we were using it to execute death row inmates. It just so happens that executed death-row inmates happen to predominantly be men, so I would say that contradicts the argument.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Men are told to man up and get on with it. That's why they end up hanging themselves so much.
I feel like women have more support than guys do.
I know as a guy, I can't really talk to any of my guy friends about being depressed and thinking of ending it, or I'll scare em off.

Reactions: LaughingGoat
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That theory doesn't hold up when you take into consideration the fact that the suicide rate has already been going up for women due to more of them using asphyxiation/hanging, not SN. SN, despite its rise in popularity, is still a very niche suicide method. Also, the death of women being seen as worse in the eyes of society isn't even necessarily true. In fact, the many cases of femicide and female infanticide worldwide prove otherwise. These typically aren't issues that arise as a result of valuing the lives of women. My death as a woman will only be seen as a tragedy in the eyes of others if I meet both the strict beauty standards and social expectations placed upon me. The fact that I'm POC alone makes it so that my death automatically isn't going to be treated as that big of a tragedy in the society I live in. Indigenous women in my country are going missing and being killed and no one gives a crap.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Eudaimonic and LaughingGoat