TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
TLDR; I can´t handle all the responsibilities of adult life e.g. washing clothes, grocery shop, decide dinner, make dinner, pay bills, pay food etc. adult life is too hard with no reward for all the hardship the only thing I get from the hardship is keep existing to continue this horrible cycle. I miss my carefree childhood and teenage years with little to no responsibilities life was so simple back then it was all about living life to its fullest and boy did I..

I am in many ways a man-child I so desperately yearn for my youth mainly childhood but I could even settle for my exiciting teenage years which also was a time I still had style and personality.

I am NEET so I don´t do anything but still all the responsibilities of adult life is so hard as a child and teenager life was so carefree I didn´t have to wash my own clothes, worry about paying bills, or being able to afford food. Grocery shopping, deciding what to make for dinner and cooking that dinner was my parents job although I of course helped peeling potatoes and stuff like that sometimes but for the most part all this stuff was my parents job our only job was school and having fun I miss those carefree years so much.

I also don´t have a car anymore so it takes me 45 minutes to walk till and from the nearest grocery store plus additional time to do the shopping and then it takes a long time too to cook the food, clean up after it. I so miss even being a teenager because life was truly so carefree it was just going to school and have fun and live life now I desperately yearn to be a child or teenager again but I am constantly reminded of being a 25 year old adult, people I used to know have children the men are balding everything I used to know has changed I wish life was a Never Land where I would never grow up because it scares me and breaks my heart seeing everyone growing up to become adults like I think of parents while still deep down inside me is a child or teenager who just wanna live a carefree exciting fun life.

All these adult responsibilities on top of my physical and mental problems are just too much it´s an endless battle with no reward for all the hardship I am going through I mean what is the point then? It feels like insanity to keep suffering, struggling through adult life with no reward for it at least with severe depression as a teenager I still had friends, style, personality and live such an exciting life so there was a reward amongst all the misery there isn´t now. Adult life is just so incredibly hard and I can´t take it and that is even without working or going to school also all the calls I have to make myself as an adult like an extra gasbill I got I had to take care of that myself, or if something is broken in the apartment to get someone to fix it and all sort of stuff like that.

I miss the innocence, ignorance and carefreeness of life before adulthood before those dark times life just seemed to go way slower life was all about having fun and adulthood felt a million years away even as a 16 year old teenager because we had been children/teenagers for 16 years so it felt like those wonderful years would last forever also stuff like a job was never a concern for me even though in Denmark we start talking with guidance counselors from the 7th grade to find out what we wanted to work as when we grow up I was never worried because those were problems for the future and in the future I would know what I want to do because I would be an adult and they have everything under control at least that was my assumption. Again this became much longer than I intended so I might not get as many if any readers I just needed to vent, I miss my youth so much and even if all my other problems didn´t exist I wouldn´t want to live in a world past adolescence preferble not in a world past childhood but as I already said even my teenage years was so exciting that I wouldn´t want to have missed that but adulthood has nothing for me I lived more in 6 months at 16 than I have the last 5 years as an adult I just want it to end my life ended a long time ago now I am just existing.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Coolchicka, Fragile, hadenoughthanks and 16 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Kind of related - I met a guy who I used to go to school with. Two of them, one in ER, one ended up owning a grocery shop. Both told me the same "shit, compo, how are you, man? I never thought I'd see you this old!"
"What do you mean?"
"I thought you'd kill yourself at 20!"
Funny how I'm here...

But yeah, I see what you mean. I'm somewhat of a manchild too - don't know how to cook, learned to operate a washing machine two weeks ago, and a week ago my father tested me on the knowledge. I did find a job (starvation and homelessness are not nice) and a cheap as fuck "apartment". I live in a sort of storage unit behind an old guy's house. He converted it into a living unit. No idea what to do once the old guy dies. Praying his daughter/niece takes over. She's a bit of a bitch, though. Not neet, bit about an inch away. Didn't even get graduation papers. If you flunk (under 51%) one of the finals, no graduation papers for you (in Israel). My problem was geography. A lot of it revolves around locations of biblical Jews. I'm Ukrainian, I've been kidnapped into Israel by my parents! Why should I care about biblical Jews?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, 262653, H2H2 and 1 other person
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
I can totally relate to this. It's like, I can do all of those things but I find them so exhausting.

Reactions: plotinus, sammii and TheGoodGuy
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I have not been successful in adulting at all. I have to get out of this existence before I can't for some reason.

Reactions: hadenoughthanks, Élégie, SoyImbecilaburrido and 1 other person
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
TLDR; I can´t handle all the responsibilities of adult life e.g. washing clothes, grocery shop, decide dinner, make dinner, pay bills, pay food etc. adult life is too hard with no reward for all the hardship the only thing I get from the hardship is keep existing to continue this horrible cycle. I miss my carefree childhood and teenage years with little to no responsibilities life was so simple back then it was all about living life to its fullest and boy did I..

I am in many ways a man-child I so desperately yearn for my youth mainly childhood but I could even settle for my exiciting teenage years which also was a time I still had style and personality.

I am NEET so I don´t do anything but still all the responsibilities of adult life is so hard as a child and teenager life was so carefree I didn´t have to wash my own clothes, worry about paying bills, or being able to afford food. Grocery shopping, deciding what to make for dinner and cooking that dinner was my parents job although I of course helped peeling potatoes and stuff like that sometimes but for the most part all this stuff was my parents job our only job was school and having fun I miss those carefree years so much.

I also don´t have a car anymore so it takes me 45 minutes to walk till and from the nearest grocery store plus additional time to do the shopping and then it takes a long time too to cook the food, clean up after it. I so miss even being a teenager because life was truly so carefree it was just going to school and have fun and live life now I desperately yearn to be a child or teenager again but I am constantly reminded of being a 25 year old adult, people I used to know have children the men are balding everything I used to know has changed I wish life was a Never Land where I would never grow up because it scares me and breaks my heart seeing everyone growing up to become adults like I think of parents while still deep down inside me is a child or teenager who just wanna live a carefree exciting fun life.

All these adult responsibilities on top of my physical and mental problems are just too much it´s an endless battle with no reward for all the hardship I am going through I mean what is the point then? It feels like insanity to keep suffering, struggling through adult life with no reward for it at least with severe depression as a teenager I still had friends, style, personality and live such an exciting life so there was a reward amongst all the misery there isn´t now. Adult life is just so incredibly hard and I can´t take it and that is even without working or going to school also all the calls I have to make myself as an adult like an extra gasbill I got I had to take care of that myself, or if something is broken in the apartment to get someone to fix it and all sort of stuff like that.

I miss the innocence, ignorance and carefreeness of life before adulthood before those dark times life just seemed to go way slower life was all about having fun and adulthood felt a million years away even as a 16 year old teenager because we had been children/teenagers for 16 years so it felt like those wonderful years would last forever also stuff like a job was never a concern for me even though in Denmark we start talking with guidance counselors from the 7th grade to find out what we wanted to work as when we grow up I was never worried because those were problems for the future and in the future I would know what I want to do because I would be an adult and they have everything under control at least that was my assumption. Again this became much longer than I intended so I might not get as many if any readers I just needed to vent, I miss my youth so much and even if all my other problems didn´t exist I wouldn´t want to live in a world past adolescence preferble not in a world past childhood but as I already said even my teenage years was so exciting that I wouldn´t want to have missed that but adulthood has nothing for me I lived more in 6 months at 16 than I have the last 5 years as an adult I just want it to end my life ended a long time ago now I am just existing.
I dont want to cook anymore, in old days i use to do pancakes, now i... wanna die
What do you mean? Un-Neet isn´t that just start an education or work?
How i get to reality im a neet disorde mental men
Yea I have not been successful in adulting at all. I have to get out of this existence before I can't for some reason.
I dont want to be a charge to my old family, some of my relateves hates me, i dont have wife, i think if some women like me feels idiots

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah, definitely I didn't understood this before, when i was suicidal, and probably I'll feel the same way if depression or whatever it was came back.
There wouldn't be a good reason to continue doing thought all the tasks and responsibilities just to keep on living , paying taxes, and what for?
Giulgh, disgusting life, living it like that, fucking depression , hate that state of mind, but now I know,
I know better, it was not my fault, because I really was "sick" and if I went to be "sick" again I'll probably wouldn't want to live and I'll find a way to kill myself
I can't blame you, or tell you to get your shit together, its probability not all your fault.
I understand you,
But today I do testosterone and some dianabol, steroids, I feel fine, and still I have to go to the gym every day at 6:15am but I feel good and I still have to do my responsibilities, but the thing is I dont feel like dying.
If I didn't have the goal or my dream to start my own project \business\WHATEVER we can call it, I probably would be very weak, without direction , looking for a purpose or goal, I'm glad I have one.

So I can relate, you can try hitting the gym doing testo and dianabol or you can try something else... whatever it is, you can either try to search for a solution ... or continue living like that which doesn't sounds pretty

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and 262653
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
But today I do testosterone and some dianabol, steroids, I feel fine, and still I have to go to the gym every day at 6:15am but I feel good and I still have to do my responsibilities, but the thing is I dont feel like dying.
you can try hitting the gym doing testo and dianabol
This hit me so hard I used to bodybuild and just before I was about to get on my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate I got a back injury I was so excited with such passion to try steroids after a couple years of researching it, watching documentaries and stuff about it but my back injury forced me to stop working out but also my throat problem made eating enough food to gain weight harder than it was for everyone else, usually bodybuilders eat every 3-4 hours but I had to eat every 2-3 hours because it took so long for me to eat. I also still have one box with 10 ampules of nandrolone phenylpropionate a reminder that I will never get to experience bodybuilding on steroids and feel how amazing it must feel to gain muscle and strenghts fast just writing this makes me wanna die.

Bodybuilding on steroids is the road never taken for me and my biggest dream because I think it´s an amazing lifestyle and it´s incredibly rewarding and validating to see how beautiful your body becomes and how everyone compliments you for your body but I never got any of that.

Reading your post makes me wanna kill myself but I am not mad at you for mentioning it and it´s great you can do it I am just incredibly jealous because it was my last great passion/obsession and a journey I never got to experience. I am also allergic to everything nowadays so I most likely will be allergic to the carrier oils.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This is what I don't like about having a girlfriend. She makes me live.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
When I say live I mean slogging away. If that's living I'll pass. Maybe I could handle it if I wasn't endlessly dwelling. All I want to do is nothing. All I can do is nothing. Traumatised

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
When I say live I mean slogging away. If that's living I'll pass. Maybe I could handle it if I wasn't endlessly dwelling. All I want to do is nothing. All I can do is nothing. Traumatised
Hugs ❤️

Reactions: Mr2005
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Back injury, damm man, I'm sorry.
I had low testosterone levels in the blood according to blood tests, body building is an extra, but stabilization testosterone makes not feel bad. Hitting the gym is just to keep it up. Can't you do anything? Even low weights? Aerobics?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Back injury, damm man, I'm sorry.
I had low testosterone levels in the blood according to blood tests, body building is an extra, but stabilization testosterone makes not feel bad. Hitting the gym is just to keep it up. Can't you do anything? Even low weights? Aerobics?
No I have tried many things even just running but my back starts hurting after 15 minutes of HIT cardio

• Aww..
hadenoughthanks

hadenoughthanks

wishing for an apocalypse
Oct 3, 2019
this post is my main reason to ctb. i couldn't even manage as a child, let alone barely getting by as an adult. nooooot fun.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
this post is my main reason to ctb. i couldn't even manage as a child, let alone barely getting by as an adult. nooooot fun.
Same here as a child I couldn´t wait to become an adult so I could stay up as long as I wanted, eat junkfood when I wanted, drive a car and all those things but amn how I would give up all these things to be a carefree child again, I even made a meme about it a while back that sums it up perfectly.
Thanos what did it cost everything childhood suicide

It did indeed cost everything; give me a curfew again, give me rules to follow by my parents, teachers, and other adults in turn give me my carefree life back as an ignorant, naivé, innocent child who lived a life of imaginary wonders with so many friends, hobbies, passions, adventure in my heart and I could go on those few rules we had to follow as children along with the "responsibilities" of going to school and doing our homework seemed like a fair trait to all the happiness childhood had to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I can't run either , shin splints
What is shin splints?

But at least you can still workout and get that endorphine rush, damn I miss leg workouts back in the day I would feel so good after.

• Hugs
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Shin splints are rally painful, its pain below the one, I think is calles the front tibia, IT sucks, its painful even when walking couple hundredths meters on somedays, but yeah it beats not being able to even so something

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I was a NEET until last year, moved out of the parents' 6 months ago. I'm 28, and it doesn't feel great "adulting" at this point. Now I'm dealing with chronic insomnia and unending monotony, both at work and at home.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and TheGoodGuy