• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
1% of deaths globally are suicide
Cancer and heart disease are like 20% each on average

0.0105% of the world population dies by suicide each year
This seems like nothing, why make a big deal out of it for those seeking euthanasia

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
because the actual number of people attempting suicide is much higher for every successful suicide there are 20 attempts, the number of people who die by suicide in average lifetime of 80 years is 1 percent of the population, but if every suicide attempt was successful there then the number of the population committing suicide would be 16 percent of the population in a average lifetime

• Informative
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, permanently tired, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really envy those who managed to voluntarily end their own existence, I wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult, it's so extremely cruel how there isn't the option to just choose to painlessly die whenever I wish to, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing. I'm not surprised that it's low especially as we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where there isn't the option to just easily die in peace that's accessible for all.

Reactions: .dreamless.