sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If all crime were legal for 12 hours as seen in the The Purge movies what would be your game plan be? Would you go out and wreak havoc in the city, or would you try to bunker down and try to stay alive? What would be your weapon of choice?

I'll probably try to hide away maybe in the wilderness since I doubt I'll be able to fortify my place enough to stop any intruders, if I get caught than it's GG since I don't really have any weapons to defend myself.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, moshimoshi, eatantz and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'd probably put my valuable belongings in a safe and hide it somewhere and then just sit at home and watch TV or something. I'd be more worried about being robbed than being killed, tbh. It's not just because of the fact that I plan on ctbing anyway, but it's also because I'd imagine that's what most people participating in the purge would be doing. I would think that only a minority of people would be looking to do more serious stuff, like rape or murder, so while the rates of murder and rape would go up it would only be a minority of people doing them. I'd be more likely to get robbed so that's where most of my concerns lie.

Reactions: eatantz, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
If all crime were legal for 12 hours as seen in the The Purge movies what would be your game plan be? Would you go out and wreak havoc in the city, or would you try to bunker down and try to stay alive? What would be your weapon of choice?

I'll probably try to hide away maybe in the wilderness since I doubt I'll be able to fortify my place enough to stop any intruders, if I get caught than it's GG since I don't really have any weapons to defend myself.
I would rob a bank and then hire a hitman to shoot me in the head!

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36, sserafim and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Obviously I would pirate all the movies, games, and shows I can find and then maybe get publicly drunk until someone shoots me.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Brew, psp3000, ColorlessTrees and 7 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'd walk outside and piss someone off so they kill me. No laws to make it illegal to hire a hit man so no harm no fowl.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

Student
May 13, 2024

I may run away, or do the same thing as another commentor and piss someone off. Maybe key a car out, go full throttle and die in a crash. Dont have a license but no laws after all.

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would rob a bank and then hire a hitman to shoot me in the head!
My first thought was also robbing a bank but I wouldn't hire a hitman after that. Just trying to secure my future ...

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, iloverachel and sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
in short:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Brew, damyon, sserafim and 1 other person
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024

Also, I will participate after I conceal my money. I will rob the neighborhood and taste their flesh, that is if I don't get killed in less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: Agon321 and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'll probably try my best to secure ctb substances such as nembutal or fent. Or, alternatively, if somebody decides to make a euthanasia clinic within these 12 hours, I'm going to take euthanasia

Reactions: lofticries, eatantz, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
I'll probably try my best to secure ctb substances such as nembutal or fent. Or, alternatively, if somebody decides to make a euthanasia clinic within these 12 hours, I'm going to take euthanasia
Man, are you serious? it's the purge

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Man, are you serious? it's the purge
Yes, I am serious. Why would I want to do anything else other than to try and successfully kill myself off peacefully?

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Havnis
T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
Now this kind of talk definitely belongs in the "off-topic" section..

Reactions: Brew
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I would go on a killing spree and then kill myself. Fun Fun

Reactions: eatantz
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would have a sword fight with all those who have abused people Lagertha style

Reactions: Cinnamorolls and leavingthesoultrap
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would just still try to kill myself . Nothing else really matters to me

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'll be fine. I'd just stay home and pray for the best

Reactions: divinemistress36
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm a wuss, would lock myself and my pets in and hope for the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, moshimoshi and divinemistress36
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
steal a cat from the animal shelter to have as a pet + some pet supplies for it and the exact amount of money required for it's shots etc.

go shopping (for free) (have to go early while everything's still somewhat available)

go steal some pints of ice cream from a good ice cream shop

go steal some stuff from the comic/vinyl/game store

go home and eat ice cream with my newly acquired cat and watch movies with everything locked and baracaded

edit: maybe 2 cats so then the other one won't be lonely

Reactions: untothedepths, divinemistress36, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, according to Film Theory, the optimal crime to maximize profit and prevent yourself from retribution in a future Purge (robbing a bank or hacking a big corporation seems sexy but you're very likely to be targeted next year during that purge) would be organ harvesting. In the movies, bodies are left lying around all the time so you don't even have to actually kill anyone. You can simply drive around in an armored truck and collect the bodies then harvest and sell their organs for millions of dollars.

Unfortunately, hearts and lungs are useless after death but kidneys, blood, and skin are fairly valuable. Bone marrow is actually the most optimal. Human bone marrow for transplants is valued at $23,000 per gram. The average human body contains 2.6 kilograms of bone marrow or almost $60 million in bone marrow. By selling on the black market or even to hospitals you would also actually be saving lives through the Purge.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim, untothedepths and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm robbing the fuck out of popmart, I'm stealing all those figures even if its risky to leave the house. Then I'm going to the apple store, and lastly Miniso- i need sanrio merch. I would most likely get stabbed on the way but if i manage to get what i want ill hide out at a church.

• Yay!
Reactions: moshimoshi, EvisceratedJester and divinemistress36
YoungBucko

YoungBucko

Sep 2, 2018

Also, I will participate after I conceal my money. I will rob the neighborhood and taste their flesh, that is if I don't get killed in less than 5 minutes.

This forum is the last place I expected to see Mike Ma posted

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I would just ask to be shot. Just get it over with.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
steal a cat from the animal shelter to have as a pet + some pet supplies for it and the exact amount of money required for it's shots etc.

go shopping (for free) (have to go early while everything's still somewhat available)

go home and eat ice cream with my newly acquired cat and watch movies with everything locked and baracaded

Cats need to go in pairs lol. That's nice. Makes me kind of want to go to a shelter to protect in case there are any freaks wanting them for malicious reasons

Cats need to go in pairs lol. That's nice. Makes me kind of want to go to a shelter to protect in case there are any freaks wanting them for malicious
Bitch slap a quasi-relative old lady who's a rude, greedy bastard. Punch my estranged sibling in the face and the spouse too. Then steal a gun to ctb in front of a hospital and hope they can harvest me. :/
Bitchslap an ex if there's time.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: psp3000