Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have realized how cruel life is, existence itself can be a nightmare, especially if you have no motivation to continue living, which is my case. From this perspective, I feel that dying would be an act of kindness and love towards myself, I really hate waking up every morning, having to feel obligated to practically everything, my life is a mess, and I don't want to waste more time trying to repair it, the meaning that things have become nothing to me, and yet, I am living by inertia.

I really enjoyed things but over time, they stopped having relevance for me, I feel like a zombie, without a future and without purpose. Totally removed from reality and without desires for absolutely nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Journeytoletgo, solisoccasus and 23 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Relatable

• Hugs
Reactions: inanimate, AnestheticVoid and Life sucks
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel. It can be horrible being trapped in a life that is only pain and suffering. I dislike everything about living and for me, only misery lies ahead. I really wish I was never born in the first place. To never exist, means to never suffer. I just want eternal nothingness. I deserve to rest, I am so tired of living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, Journeytoletgo and Talvikki
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
If it were easy :(

• Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity and inanimate
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I have realized how cruel life is, existence itself can be a nightmare, especially if you have no motivation to continue living, which is my case. From this perspective, I feel that dying would be an act of kindness and love towards myself, I really hate waking up every morning, having to feel obligated to practically everything, my life is a mess, and I don't want to waste more time trying to repair it, the meaning that things have become nothing to me, and yet, I am living by inertia.

I really enjoyed things but over time, they stopped having relevance for me, I feel like a zombie, without a future and without purpose. Totally removed from reality and without desires for absolutely nothing.
I feel you mate. Im nearing to a point I just want this to get over and done with.

Reactions: Passersby
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Guys, I've been feeling pretty unsettled, so I'm taking a break from the site.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, Journeytoletgo, Sherri and 2 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Guys, I've been feeling pretty unsettled, so I'm taking a break from the site.
I noticed a couple of your threads from today are gone. What happened? If you want to talk about it of course.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm also very inert, I barely do anything, yet I have strong desires still. I have a hatred for existence at this point. My strongest desire is to leave this horrible universe, and of course I haven't yet managed it. It feels like a horrible trap, and my anger and despair just grows every day.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
All my friends that said, if you ever need anything I will always be here for you are mostly gone. I don't even bother to message most of them cause I either get no reply to a simple hello how are you and even worse, a lifelong friend of mine I haven't spoken in a year, I've sent her a message saying, "Hello, just to say hi, hope you and your family are ok". The reply I got shocked me and made me so sad and angry , this was her reply to my kind message . " Oh (my real name) stop being such a drama queen, I don't chit chat. I replied I don't want to chit chat I just said hi. Thought you would be happy to hear from me , a simple Hi, sorry if I disturbed you that much. Silence….I am a good friend but after that, I switched to full revenge mode and insulted the hell out of her and felt amazingly well after she read it I blocked her. I'm usually never the revenge aggressive type. But that night she made me lose the plot! I don't say hi anymore to anyone, I know already who says hi to me most days now.

• Hugs
Reactions: solisoccasus
solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022

Yeah. Exactly how i feel. Total mess.
All my friends that said, if you ever need anything I will always be here for you are mostly gone. I don't even bother to message most of them cause I either get no reply to a simple hello how are you and even worse, a lifelong friend of mine I haven't spoken in a year, I've sent her a message saying, "Hello, just to say hi, hope you and your family are ok". The reply I got shocked me and made me so sad and angry , this was her reply to my kind message . " Oh (my real name) stop being such a drama queen, I don't chit chat. I replied I don't want to chit chat I just said hi. Thought you would be happy to hear from me , a simple Hi, sorry if I disturbed you that much. Silence….I am a good friend but after that, I switched to full revenge mode and insulted the hell out of her and felt amazingly well after she read it I blocked her. I'm usually never the revenge aggressive type. But that night she made me lose the plot! I don't say hi anymore to anyone, I know already who says hi to me most days now.
Same for me. Everyone says they would be there if i need them. Liars. They're all liars.