• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
One of my relatives visited us today. She was pretty close with us when I was growing up. Pretty sweet aunt to me.

But the things she and other relatives say just because I am a guy sucks like men are supposed to go to work etc. Parents have also been through a lot of hardships and that I am causing my parents a big heartbreak.

My dad literally shamed me so much and compared me to another uncle when i failed my 7th grade, who I think is autisitic like he didn't get a good job etc. Idk why people can't understand the mental struggles of another.

I don't have interest in making money, and I am not fit for having a relationship cause of my erratic anxiousness and mood swings which is BPD like. I hate being forced to do things of all

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Duckup, Nothing87, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, permanently tired, abchia and 8 others
Whiston72

Whiston72

Jan 6, 2024
I understand. Just to exist is hard enough.

Hope you find peace.

Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
And of all things I gave upon society a whole lot long ago. After how I was treated as a kid. Constantly ridiculed by my peers for being different. And then questioning why I'm not confident.

I'm a guy who is broken i have nothing to aspire and live for. I'm not dumb or anything. I'm someone who needed motivation I was given the opposite. People constantly undermined me. Maybe they were right.

And I'm not sure how I'm responsible for my sibling I never asked for it. It's my parents responsibility if anything. My mom ignored me for her. I didn't have anyone to hug unlike her. I hate being scapegoated for all of this. I know not going to job not being an active member of society hurts my family. I never asked for any of this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, divinemistress36 and Sylveon
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Yeah it pretty sucks.
People be like "You should be like that and live like that and blah blah blah" maybe you want to live my life instead of me

Some people should learn to mind their own business tho

Reactions: permanently tired, cowboypants, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Fuck society

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Duckup, Nothing87, cowboypants and 2 others
Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
Societal pressure absolutely sucks. I hate those kind of people who push their high expectations to others.

Hope you find peace my friend ♥️

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and cowboypants