Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Haven't been on here in awhile bc tryna live.

Rn J realized I have some loose goals and such but no real plan yet or anything? Kinda feel disconnected and pointless. Like tryna get by & survive to thrive but not quite getting there.

Dying is hard / nearly impossible as well.

Not much else to say I'm not really contemplating anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kvsvenky100, annxietty, Spiritual survivor and 2 others
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Haven't been on here in awhile bc tryna live.

Rn J realized I have some loose goals and such but no real plan yet or anything? Kinda feel disconnected and pointless. Like tryna get by & survive to thrive but not quite getting there.

Dying is hard / nearly impossible as well.

Not much else to say I'm not really contemplating anything.
I don't think there's a purpose. The difference is, someone's find a way to manage reality and disconnect from life while drinking or using drugs or just living an ordinary life without thinking too much about what's happening around them. There would be a lot of suicides if they figure out how much stupid life is.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim and hermestrimegistus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
complexifying the environment to take the system to its maximum potential and to enjoy life as much as possible

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and girlwithflaxenhair0
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Fuck man I was worried about you, I thought you passed on, glad to see your alright

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Livingvsdying25 and nixdust
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
"meaning is a sweater one must knit for themselves"

Reactions: sserafim and hermestrimegistus
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
purpose of life is to try your all. give 200% blood, sweat n tears *to make someone else's life better. amass all the fortune you can - yes the fortune you can't take with you when it is finally your time. cheers!

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
purpose of life is to try your all. give 200% blood, sweat n tears *to make someone else's life better. amass all the fortune you can - yes the fortune you can't take with you when it is finally your time. cheers!
What's the point in trying if we're all going to die at the end anyways though

Reactions: kvsvenky100, girlwithflaxenhair0 and MatrixPrisoner
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
the more you search for a specific outcome the harder it is to find. making your own point out of life is just about the only way to find it

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
When we're all dead, will it even matter if life has a purpose?

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and sserafim
nixdust

nixdust

Sep 23, 2023
This is a philosophical question that humans have been debating for many years. We are not eternal, that's for sure, we are only a part of the story I guess, idk what story or what it tells, but each one of us has their own tale, and we share them together across time
It's like when we go to school, we want to graduate, we forget to go through the day..

I say this because I need to hear it, but maybe THEE purpose does not really matter, living the journey is what matters

Finding out what you'd really enjoy, living off of it without hurting others, and spend your days in peace and self fulfilled joy

I guess that's the fantasy I have, but I struggle to make it action based

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
we can't even join the cycle of life. things die every single second. they at least contribute to things that want to live. we are so sacred that we are buried in coffins or burned to ashes. while we destroy the planet and living things and their habitat. but no. we are not allowed to choose when we want to go either.